- Volume 25 Issue 6
Development of P-PIE Program for Evaluating Failure Probability of Pipes in Nuclear Power Plants
원전 배관의 파손확률평가를 위한 P-PIE 프로그램의 개발
- Park, Jai-Hak (Department of Safety Engineering, Chungbuk University) ;
- Lee, Jae-Bong (Doosan Heavy Industries) ;
- Choi, Young-Hwan (Korea Institute of Nuclear Safety)
- Received : 2010.05.24
- Accepted : 2010.11.17
- Published : 2010.12.31
P-PIE program is developed for evaluating failure probability of pipes in nuclear power plants based on the existing PRAISE program. In the program, crack growth due to fatigue loading and stress corrosion can be considered and the probability of fracture or leakage of pipes can be calculated. Crack growth simulation is performed based on stress intensity factor and a damage parameter and failure of a pipe is determined based on J integral or net section yielding. Using the developed program the failure probabilities of tubes in a domestic nuclear power is obtained and discussed.
Supported by : 한국원자력안전기술원
- USNRC NUREG/BR-0303, Guidance for Performance-Based Regulation, 2002.
- USNRC SECY-98-144, Risk-Informed and Performance-Based Regulation, 1998.
- EMT TR-98-4-1, D.O. Harris and D. Dedhia, "Win-PRAISE 98 : PRAISE Code in Windows", 1998.
- I.S. Raju and J.C. Newman, "Stress-intensity factors for internal and external surface cracks in cylindrical vessels", J. of Pressure Vessel Technology, Vol. 104, pp. 293-298, 1972.
- 박재학, "확률론적 배관 건전성 평가 프로그램 개발", 원자력안전기술원 보고서, KINS/HR-991, 2010.
- D.H. Riemer, H.R. Jacobs and R.F. Boehm, "A computer program for determining the thermodynamic properties of water", Report DGE/1549-2, 1976.
- KINS/GR-359, 원자력 안전규제 기술개발 : 원전 기기건전성 평가규제 기술 개발, 2006.