Supported by : 상지대학교
- Ames BN, Shigenaga MK, Hagen. Oxidant, antioxidants, and the degenerative diseases of aging. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA. 1933.90: 7915.
- Blois MS. Antioxidant determinations by the use of a stale free radical. Nature 1958.181: 1199-1120. https://doi.org/10.1038/1811199a0
- Chin JE, Cho NC. The Effects of Areca catechu Extracts on Tyrosinase Gene Expression in B 16 Mouse Melanoma Cells. Kor J Food Nutr. 2007. 20: 240-244.
- Daka MD, Semba CP. Thrombolytic therapy in venous occlusive disease. J Vasc Interv Radiol. 1995.6: 73-77. https://doi.org/10.1016/S1051-0443(95)71252-0
- Doljak B, Stegnar M, Urleb U, Kreft S, Umek A, Ciglaric M, Strukelj B, Popovic T. Screening for selective thrombin inhibitor in mushrooms. Blood Coagul Fibrinolysis. 2001. 12: 123-128. https://doi.org/10.1097/00001721-200103000-00006
- Haverkate F, Traas DW. Dose-response curves in the fibrin plate assay. Fibrinolytic activity of protease. Thromb Haemost. 1974.32: 356-365.
- Kim HK, Kim GT, Park SH. Characterization of a novel fibrinolytic enzyme from Bacillus sp. KA38 originated from fermented fish. J Ferment Biotech. 1997. 84: 307-312. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0922-338X(97)89249-5
- Kim SH. New trends of studying on potential activities of Doen-Jang. Korea Soybean Digest. 1998. 15: 8-15.
- Kim YJ, Kim CK, Kwon YJ. Isolation of antioxidative components of Perillae semen. Kor J Food Sci Technol. 1997.29: 38-43.
- Kim YT, Kim WK, Oh HS. Purification and characterization of a fibrinolytic enzyme produced from Bacillus sp. Strain CK 11-4 screened from ChungkookJang. Appl Environm Microbiolo. 1996. 2482-2488.
- Lee JM, Lee SH, Kim HM. Use of oriental herbs as medicinal food. Food Industry and Nutrition. 2000. 5: 50-56.
- Lee KS, Kim SR, Chun SH, Park SS, Park CS, Shin YS. Antimicrobial activity of Areca catachu L. Extract of against intestinal pathogens. Kor J Food Nutr. 1998. 11: 36-40.
- Lee KS, Kim SH, Kim SS, Park SS, Chun JY, Shin YS. Antimicrobial activity of herbs related with treatments of intestinal disease against intestinal pathogens Kor J Food Nutr. 1998. 11: 31-35.
- Lee SH, Kim SY, Son KH, Kang SJ, Chang SY, Park JH, Lee KS. Isolation and quantitative determination of Arecoline from Arecae semen. Kor J Pharmacogn. 2001. 32: 39-42.
- Lim DK, Choi UC, Shin DH. Antioxidative activity of ethanol extract from korean medicinal plants. Kor J Food Sci Technol. 1996. 29: 601-608.
- Oh HS, Kim JH. Development of functional soy-based stew sauce including hot water extract of Comus officinalis S. et Z. Kor J Food Culture. 2006. 21: 550-558.
- Oh HS, Kim JR. Physiological functionalities of hot water extract of Codonopsis lanceolata and some medicinal materials, and their mixtures. Korean J Community Living Sci. 2007. 18: 407-415.
- Oh HS, Kim JH. Bioactive compounds of hot-water extracts from medicinal plants. J Life Natural Sci (Sangji university). 2007. 14: 83-89.
- Oh HS, Kim JH. Physiological functionalities of solvent fractions isolated from Crataegi fructus. Kor J Biomed Lab Sci. 2008. 14: 249-255.
- Sohn HY, Kwon YS, Kim YS, Kwon BY, Kwon GS, Kim KJ, Kwon CS, Son KH. Screening of thrombin inhibitors from medicinal and wild plants. Kor J Phannacogn. 2004. 35: 52-61.
- Watanabe J, Kawabata J, Kurihara H, Niki R. Isolation and identification of alpha-glucosidase inhibitors from Tochu-cha (Eucommia ulmoides). Biosci Biotechnol Biochem. 1997.61: 177-178. https://doi.org/10.1271/bbb.61.177