- Volume 12 Issue 6
A study on behavioral characteristics of concrete lining based on the equations of relaxed rock loads
이완하중 산정식에 따른 콘크리트라이닝 거동특성에 관한 연구
- Received : 2010.10.15
- Accepted : 2010.11.10
- Published : 2010.11.30
A concrete lining of NATM tunnel had been considered as interior materials. But recently we consider it as structural materials. Therefore we must consider various loads. Relaxed rock load is a main load which decides thickness and reinforcement presence of concrete lining. In practice conservatively, Terzaghi's rock load theory has been accepted to estimate relaxed rock loads in urban subway tunnel design. This study investigates the equations of relaxed rock loads used in the design of NATM concrete lining. Structural analysis are executed based on various equations of relaxed rock loads, and concrete lining forces are compared.
Supported by : 한국건설교통기술평가원
- 천병식, 신영완(2001), "NATM터널 콘크리트라이닝 설계하중에 관한 연구" 한국암반공학회 논문집, Vol. 11, No. 2, pp. 96-108.
- 건설교통부(2007), "터널설계기준", 한국터널공학회
- 한국터널공학회(2007), "터널의 이론과 실무-도심지 천층 및 근접터널", 구미서관, 서울, pp. 117-119.
- 土木學會(2006), "都市部山岳工法トンネルの覆工設計". 丸善(株), 日本, p. 49-52.
- Singh, B., Goel, R.K. (1999), Rock Mass Classification, Elsevier, pp. 25-33.
- Kolymbas, D. (2005), Tunelling and Tunnel Mechanics, Springer, Germany, pp. 313-326.