- Volume 23 Issue 1
We have designed the backward wave oscillator operating at 24 GHz. From the research which sees researches in the goal which will design and will produce K-band BWO where is a backward wave oscillator which departs from cycle prisoner 24 GHz until now is higher. To design Chrencov instibility and branch of family used a slow cyclotron instibility. Calculation used a dispersion relation and in order for as the box over-flow not to happen, a asymtotic expansion. Used a beam mode and a waveguide mode and axial symmetry and expense used in compliance with sattle point interpreted the relationship of axial symmetry.
- K. Ogura, M. R. Amin, K. Minami, X. D. Zheng, Y. Suzuki, W. S. Kim, T. Watanabe, Y. Carmel, and V. L. Granatstein, "Experimental demonstrrrrration of a high power slow wave electron cyclotron maser based on a combined resonance of cherencov and anomalous dopper instractions", Phys. Rev., Vol. 53, p. 2726, 1996.
- S. Kooobayashi, M. Botton, Y. Carmel, T. M. Antonsen, J. Rodgers, A. G. Shkvarunets, A. N. Vlasv, L. Duan, and V. L. Granatstein, "Electromagnetic properties of periodic cavities coupled to a radiating antenna", IEEE Trans. Microwave Theory Tech., Vol. 26, p. 947, 1998.
- L. D. Moreland, E. Schamiloglu, R. W. lemmke, A. M. Roitman, S. D. Korovin and V. V. Rostov, "Enhanced frequency agility of high power relativiistic backward wave oscillators", IEEE Trans. Plasma Sci., Vol. 24, p. 852, 1996. https://doi.org/10.1109/27.533088
- O. Watanabe, K. Ogura, T. Cho, and M. R. Amin, "Self-consistent linear analysis of slow cyclotron and cherenkov instabilities", Phys. Rev. E, Vol. 63, p. 6503, 2001.
- O. T. Lora, R. B. Miller, and G. A. Mesyats, "Measurement of the angular spectrum of electrons in a high-current magnetized reb with microsecond duration", Proc. 13th Int. High-Power Particle Beams, p. 603, 2002.
- K. Ogura, K. Komiyama, M. Sakai, D. Yamada, H. Saito, and H. Yamazaki, "Performance of weakly relativistic oversized backward wave oscillators", J. Phys. Soc. Jpn., Vol. 72, p. 2437, 2003. https://doi.org/10.1143/JPSJ.72.2437
- K. ogura, R. yoshida, K. Komiyama, M. Sakai, and H. Yamazaki, "Experimental demonstration of mode change in a oversized backward wave oscillator due to corrugation number", IEET Trans. FM, Vol. 124, p. 456, 2004. https://doi.org/10.1541/ieejfms.124.456
- K. Ogura, Y. Miyazawa, H. Tanaka, Y. Kiuchi, S. Aoyama, and A. Sugawara, "Weakly relativistic k-band oversized backward wave oscillator with bragg reflector at beam entrance of slow wave structure", Plasma Fusion Res. 2, Vol. 4, p. 1041, 2007.
- H. Oe, K. Ogura, K. Bansho, H. Iizukaname, A. Sugarawa, and W. S. Kim, “Experimental Study on Disk Type Cold cathode in Weakly relativistic Energy Region”, International Congress on Plasma Physics, p. 233, 2008.