- Volume 23 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
A Study on the Measurement of Footing Resistance of Transmission Towers with Overhead Grounding wires
가공지선이 연결된 송전철탑의 탑각저항 측정에 관한 연구
- 이원교 (한국전력공사 전력연구원) ;
- 최종기 (한국전력공사 전력연구원) ;
- 이영우 (한국전력공사 전력연구원) ;
- 최인혁 (한국전력공사 전력연구원) ;
- 김경철 (홍익대학교 산업기술연구소)
- Published : 2010.01.01
Footing Resistance of a 154 kV transmission towers in korea is commonly required to be less than 15 ohm to avoid lightning back-flashover accident. The periodic measurement of Footing Resistance is important to verify that the grounding performance of the towers has been maintained good. Towers are electrically connected in parallel with overhead grounding wire, therefore footing resistance of each tower will be measured after disconnecting the overhead ground wires from the towers. however, In this paper, three direct measurement methods of footing resistance are presented. There are very useful methods without disconnecting overhead ground wires from the tower under measurement. They are compared in KEPCO 154 kV transmission towers. The experimental results describe performances of them.
- 이우선, 정용호, 박진성, “알루미늄 스크랩을 이용하여 제작한 접지 전극의 전압-전류 특성”, 전기전자재료학회논문지, 9권, 8호, p. 806, 1996.
- N. Harid, H. Griffiths, and A. Haddad, “Computation model for ground potential and current distribution in ground impedance measurements at high-voltage towers”, UPEC 2007, p. 806, 2007.
- H. Motoyama, Y. Kinoshita, and K. Nonaka, "Experimental study on lightning surge response of 500-kV transmission tower with overhead lines", IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery, Vol. 23, p. 2488, 2008. https://doi.org/10.1109/TPWRD.2008.921138
- CIGRE Working Group C4.2.02, “Methods for measuring the earth resistance of transmission towers equipped with earth wires”, CIGRE Brochure 275, 2005.
- EPRI, Palo Alto, CA, "Guide for transmission line grounding Part-1 theory book", Product ID 1013900, 2007.
- IEEE Std 81-1983, "IEEE guide for measuring earth resistivity, ground impedance, and earth surface potentials of a ground system", p. 35, 1983.
- Fluke, "Earth ground resistance principles, testing methods and applications", 2006.