- Volume 23 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
Development of White LED Lamp Having High Color Uniformity With Transfer Molding Technology
트랜스퍼 몰딩 방식을 이용한 고 색 균일성 특성을 가지는 백색 LED 램프
- Published : 2010.01.01
Compared to conventional molding technology, the color uniformity of light direction emitted from LED is improved with PCB type lead frame technology in which metal thin film is used and transfer molding technology which makes the density of phosphor uniform by manufacturing high density LED lamp. The light efficiency and the color uniformity of the LED are improved by molding the phosphor layer outside of chip and controlling the thickness of the phosphor layer. CIE x,y difference of LED in major axis is also improved uniformly from 0 to 90 degrees.
- S. Okubo, Nikkei Elecronics, p. 79, 2005.
- E. Fred Schubert, “Light Emitting Diodes”, Cambridge University Press 2nd Edition, p. 13, 2003.
- N. Yamada, “Primary technologies for high-efficiency visible LEDs", Oyo Buturi, Vol. 68, No. 2, p. 139, 1999.
- H. T. Kim, S. J. Nho, Y.-S. Choi, and S. J. Yu, “Fabrication of a large LCD backlight unit with RED, green, and blue LED lamps", Journal of Information Display, Vol. 10, No. 3, p. 97, 2009. https://doi.org/10.1080/15980316.2009.9652089
- H. Luo, J. K. Kim, E. Fred Schubert, J. H. Cho, C. S. Son, and Y. J. Park, “Analysis of high-power packages for phosphor-based white-light-emitting diodes", Applied Physics Letters, Vol. 86, p. 243505, 2005. https://doi.org/10.1063/1.1949282
- N. Narendan, Y. Gu, J. P. Freyssinier-Nova, and Y. Zhu, “Extracting phosphor-scattered photons to improve white LED efficiency", Phy. Stat. Sol. (a), Vol. 202, p. R60, 2005. https://doi.org/10.1002/pssa.200510015
- E. Fred Schubert, A. J. Fischer, M. H. Crawford, K. H. A. Bogart, and A. A, Allerman, “Junction and carrier temperature measurements in deep-ultraviolet light-emitting diodes using three different methods", Applied Physics Letters, Vol. 86, p. 031907, 2005. https://doi.org/10.1063/1.1849838
- S. J. Yu, D. H. Kim, Y. S. Choi, and H. T. Kim, “Development of a very small LED lamp with a low-thermal-resistance lead frame for an LCD backlight unit”, Journal of Information Display, Vol. 10, No. 2, p. 49, 2009. https://doi.org/10.1080/15980316.2009.9652080
- Reflection Characteristics of Electroplated Deposits on LED Lead frame with Plating Condition vol.20, pp.2, 2013, https://doi.org/10.6117/kmeps.2013.20.2.029