- Volume 23 Issue 1
0.25 mm thickness super thin surface mounted device LED Lamp is developed with PCB type lead frame in which BT (Bismaleimide Triazine) resin is used. BT resin is removed by a laser beam in order to reduce the thermal resistance below
- E. Fred Schubert, “Light Emitting Diodes”, Cambridge University Press 2nd Edition, p. 13, 2003.
- S. Nakamura and G. Fasol, "The Blue Laser Diode", Springer Berlin, 1997
- X. Guo, J. W. Graff, and E. F. Schubert, "Photon Recycling Semiconductor Light Emitting Diode", IEDM Technical Digest, IEDM-99, p. 600, 1999.
- S. Okubo, “Nikkei Elecronics”, p. 79, 2005.
- S. J. Yu, D. H. Kim, Y. S. Choi, and H. T. Kim, "Development of very small LED lamp with low thermal resistance lead frame for LCD backlight", Journal of Information Display, Vol. 10, No. 2, p. 49, 2009. https://doi.org/10.1080/15980316.2009.9652080
- H. T. Kim, S. J. Nho, Y. S. Choi, and S. J. Yu, "Fabrication of large LCD backlight with red, green, and blue LED lamps", Journal of Information Display, Vol. 10, No. 3, p. 97, 2009. https://doi.org/10.1080/15980316.2009.9652089
- N. Yamada, “Primary technologies for highefficiency visible LEDs", Oyo Buturi, Vol. 68, No. 2, p. 139, 1999.
- P. Bhattacharya, “Optoelectronics”, Prentice Hall. Inc. 2nd Edition, p. 233, 2009.
- Development of Control System for Ultrasonic Spray Pyrolysis Deposition vol.23, pp.4, 2014, https://doi.org/10.7735/ksmte.2014.23.4.385
- Fabrication of the Cu-STS-Cu Clad Metal for High Strength Electric Device Lead Frame and Thermal Stability on Their Physical Properties vol.32, pp.5, 2014, https://doi.org/10.5781/JWJ.2014.32.5.80
- Thermal Stability of the Mechanical and Thermal Conductive Properties on Cu-STS-Cu Clad Metal for LED Package Lead Frame vol.31, pp.5, 2013, https://doi.org/10.5781/KWJS.2013.31.5.77
- Study on the Mechanical Properties and Thermal Conductive Properties of Cu/STS/Cu Clad Metal for LED/semiconductor Package Device Lead Frame vol.30, pp.3, 2012, https://doi.org/10.5781/KWJS.2012.30.3.230
- Improvement of Deposition Performance of Ultrasonic Spray Pyrolysis Deposition System through Atomizer Shape Modification vol.24, pp.4, 2015, https://doi.org/10.7735/ksmte.2015.24.4.469