- Volume 25 Issue 5
A Study on Safety Accidents at Construction Work Sites of Railway
철도 건설공사 현장의 안전사고에 관한 연구
- Bang, Myung-Seok (Department of Safety Engineering, Chungju National University) ;
- Choi, Soo-Hwan (GS Engineering & Construction)
- Received : 2010.06.20
- Accepted : 2010.09.28
- Published : 2010.10.31
Railway is one of popular transportation systems. Due to the safety and in time, the transportation by train is preferred to the others for a long time. However, accidents under railway construction get more serious problems than in case of the other system, because it is the largest mass transportation system. Especially, the railway construction is composed of different kinds of construction works such as civil, architect, electric and mechanic. It is closely/complicatedly connected with various workers, large machines and facilities, regulations etc. In this study the data on safety accidents are corrected during 6 years(2004~2009) and analyzed by time(year, month, week, day, a.m or p.m), place, field, type etc. Results shows that there exists remakable trends on accidents, so efficient treatments should be prepared considering this trend.
- 한국철도시설공단, "철도건설사고보고 및 처리지침", 2007.
- 서울산업대학교 산학 협력단, "철도사고 및 비상대응 관리체계 구축 연구", 2008.
- 김명식, "철도공사 사고발생 저감을 위한 안전제도 개선방안에 관한 연구", 우송대학교, 2007.
- 박민규 , "철도사고에서의 인적오류 방지에 관한연구", 동국대학교, 2005.
- 한국철도기술연구원, "철도사고방지 및 안전 확보를 위한 핵심기술개발 연구", 2003.
- 국토해양부 교통정책실, "철도정책", http://transport.mltm.go.kr.