- Volume 13 Issue 9
Recently, keyword spotting system is greatly in the limelight as UI(User Interface) technology of ubiquitous home network system. Keyword spotting system is vulnerable to non-stationary noises such as TV, radio, dialogue. Especially, speech recognition rate goes down drastically under the embedded DSP(Digital Signal Processor) environments because it is relatively low in the computational capability to process input speech in real-time. In this paper, we propose a new keyword spotting system using the call-command method, which is consisted of small number of recognition networks. We select the call-command such as 'narae', 'home manager' and compose the small network as a token which is consisted of silence with the noise and call commands to carry the real-time recognition continuously for input speeches.
Supported by : 광운대학교
- 한종욱, 이덕규, 정교일, "홈네트워크 보안기술 동향," 한국통신학회지, 제23권 제9호, pp.113- 124, 2006.
- 신상열, "홈네트워크 개요 및 정책 동향," 電波, 제128호, pp.60-63, 2006.
- R. A. Sukkar and C-H. Lee, "Vocabulary independent discriminative utterance verification for non-keyword in subword based speech recognition," IEEE Trans. on speech and audio processing, Vol.4, No.6, pp.420-429, Nov. 1996. https://doi.org/10.1109/89.544527
- Mazin G Rahim, Chin-Hui Lee, Biing-Hwang Juang and Wu Chou, "Discriminative Utterance Verification Using Minimum String Verification Error(MSVE) Training," ICASSP, 1996.
- Hoi-Rin Kim, SingHun Yi and Hang-Seop Lee, "Out-Of-Vocabulary Rejection using Phone Filler Model in Variable Vocabulary Word Recognition," ICSP, Vol.1, pp.337-339, 1999.
- J. Kim, J Lee, and S Choi, "Hybrid Confidence Measure for Domain-Specific Keyword Spotting," Proc. of IEA/AIE, 15, 736-745, 2002.
- L. Rabiner and Biing-Hwang Juang, "Fundamentals of speech recognition", Prentice- Hall International, Inc., 1993.
- 박진영, 권호민, 박정원, 김창근, 허강인, "DSP기반의 잡음환경에 강인한 화자 독립 음성 인식기 구현," 대한전자공학회 03 신호처리소사이어티 추계학술대회, pp.69-72, 2003. 11.
- 장흥, 정익주, "TMS320C32 DSP를 이용한 실시간 화자종속 음성인식 하드웨어 모듈(VR32)구현," 한국음향학회지, 17권, 4호, pp.14-22, 1998년 5월.
- Sadaoki Furui, "50 Years of Progress in Speech Recognition Technology-Where We Are, and Where We Should Go-," In Proc. ICASSP 2007 Plenary Speech, 2007.
- Deng, A. Acero, M. Plumpe, and X.D. Huang, "Large-Vocabulary Speech Recognition under Adverse Acoustic Environments," In Proc. ICSLP, 2000, pp. III-806-809.
- Texas Instruments, TMS320VC5501 Fixed- Point Digital Signal Processor (Rev. K). Nov 2008.