- Volume 59 Issue 2
In this paper, an advanced torque control scheme of Switched Reluctance Motor(SRM) using modified non-linear logical TSF (Torque Sharing Function) with PWM is presented. In the proposed control scheme, a simple calculation of PWM duty ratio and switching rules from DITC(Direct Instantaneous Torque Control) can reduce the torque ripple with fixed switching frequency. The proposed control scheme is verified by the computer simulations and experimental results.
- P. J. Lawrenson, J. M. Stephenson, T.T. Blenkinsop, J. Corda, and N. N. Fulton, "Variable-speed reluctance motrors," in Proc. IEEE, Pt. B, vol. 127, no. 4, July 1980, pp. 253-265.
- K. Ohyama, M. Naguib, F. Nashed, K. Aso, H. Fujii, H. Uehara, "Design using finite element analysis of a switched reluctance motor for electric vehicle,"Journal of Power Electronics, vol.6, no.2, April 2006, pp. 163-171.
- J. W. Ahn, T. H. Kim, D. H. Lee, "Performances of SRM for LSEV," Journal of Power Electronics, vol.5, no.1, Jan. 2005, pp. 45-54.
- D. S. Schramm, B. W. Williams, and T. C. Green, "Torque ripple reduction of switched reluctance motors by phase current optimal profiling," in Proc. IEEE-PESC Conf. Rec.'92, pp. 857-860.
- J. C. Moreira, "Torque ripple minimization in switched reluctance motors via bi-cubic spline interpolation," in Proc. IEEE-PESC Conf. Rec.'92, pp. 851-856.
- S. A. Bortoff, R. R. Kohan, and R. Milman, "Adaptive control of variable reluctance motors : A spline function approach,"IEEE Trans. Industrial Electronics, vol. 45, June 1998, pp. 433-444. https://doi.org/10.1109/41.679001
- C. H. Choi, S. H. Kim, Y. D. Kim, and K.H. Park, "A new torque control method of a switched reluctance motor using a torque-sharing function," IEEE Trans. on Magnetics, vol. 38, no. 5, September 2002, pp. 3288-3290. https://doi.org/10.1109/TMAG.2002.802295