- Volume 16 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
Developing Head/Eye Tracking System and Sync Verification
헤드/아이 통합 트랙커 개발 및 통합 성능 검증
- Kim, Jeong-Ho ;
- Lee, Dae-Woo ;
- Heo, Se-Jong ;
- Park, Chan-Gook ;
- Baek, Kwang-Yul (KAIST) ;
- Bang, Hyo-Choong (KAIST)
- Published : 2010.01.01
This paper describes the development of integrated head and eye tracker system. Vision based head tracker is performed and it has 7mm error in 300mm translation. The epi-polar method and point matching are used for determining a position of head and rotational degree. High brightness LEDs are installed on helmet and the installed pattern is very important to match the points of stereo system. Eye tracker also uses LED for constant illumination. A Position of gazed object(3m distance) is determined by pupil tracking and eye tracker has 1~5 pixel error. Integration of result data of each tracking system is important. RS-232C communication is applied to integrated system and triggering signal is used for synchronization.
- E. Foxlin, Y. Altshuler, L. Naimark, and M. Harrington "FlightTracker: A novel optical/inertial tracker for cockpit enhanced vision," IEEF/ACM International Symposium on Mixed and Augmented Reality (ISMAR 2004), Nov. 2-5, Washington, D.C. 2004.
- E. Foxlin, Y. Altshuler, L. Naimark, and M. Harrington, "FlightTracker: A novel optical/inertial tracker for cockpit enhanced vision," IEEF/ACM International Symposium on Mixed and Augmented Reality (ISMAR 2004), Nov. 2-5, Washington, D.C. 2004.
- J.-G. Wang, E. Sung, and R. Venkateswarlu, "Eye gaze estimation from a single image of one eye," IEEE Computer Vision, 2003.
- S. N. Nair, A. K. Gramopadhye, J. Yora, and B. J. Melloy, "Cognitive Feedback Training using 3D Binocular Eye Tracker."
- Z. Zhu and Q. Ji, "Novel eye gaze tracking techniques under natural head movement," IEEE Transactions on Biomedical Engineering, vol. 54, no. 12, Dec. 2007.
- S. N. Zheltov and S. V. Bratanov, "Multi-Threading for Experts: Synchronization," http://softwarecommunity.intel.com
- K. M. Zuberi and K. G. Shin, "An efficient semaphore implementation scheme for small-memory embedded systems," Third IEEE Real-Time Technology and Applications Symposium, Proceedings. pp. 25-34, 1997.
- Synchronization development library on MSDN "Synchronization(windows)," msdn.microsoft.com
- 김정호, 이대우, 허세종, 박찬국, 백광열, 방효충, "헤드 / 아이 통합 트랙커 시뮬레이터 개발," KACC2009.