- Volume 16 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
Distance Measurement Based on Structured Light Image for Mobile Robots
이동로봇을 위한 구조광 영상기반 거리측정
- Published : 2010.01.01
In this paper, we address an active ranging system based on laser structured light image for mobile robot application. Since the burdensome correspondence problem is avoidable, the structured light image processing has efficient computation in comparison with the conventional stereo image processing. By using a cylindrical lens in the laser generation, it is possible to convert a point laser into a stripe laser without motorized scan in the proposed system. In order to achieve robustness against environmental illumination noise, we propose an efficient integro-differential image processing algorithm. The proposed system has embedded image processing module and transmits distance data to reduce the computational burden in main control system.
- Y. Oike, "Smart image sensors and associative engines for three dimensional image capture," Ph.D. Thesis, Univ. of Tokyo, 2004.
- R. Jain et. al, Machine vision, McGraw-Hill, 1995.
- 노동기, 김곤우, 이범희, "Structured Light 기법을 이용한 이동로봇의 상대위치 추정 알고리즘 연구," 제어.자동화.시스템공학회 논문지, 제11권 제8호, pp. 678-687, 2005. https://doi.org/10.5302/J.ICROS.2005.11.8.678
- 류지홍, 김진원, 이수영, "승용 전방향 거리측정 시스템을 이용한 이동로봇의 위치 추정," 제어.로봇.시스템학회 논문지, 제14권 제5호, pp. 483-488, 2008.
- S. Yi et. al, "Real-time omni-directioanl distance measurement with active panoramic vision," Int'l Journal of Control, Automation and Systems, vol. 5, no. 2, pp. 184-191, 2007.
- J. Leonard and H. Durrant-Whyte, Directed Sonar Sensing for Mobile Robot Navigation, Kluwer academic publisher, 1992.
- S. Cameron and P. Probert, Advanced Guided Vehicles,-Aspects of the Oxford AGV Project, World Scientific, 1994.
- J. Lewis and L. Maler, "Blurring of the senses: common cues for distance perception in diverse sensory systems," Neuroscience, vol. 114, no. 1, pp. 19-22, 2002. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0306-4522(02)00220-8
- 이수영, 김성도, 홍영진, 서진호, "레이저 구조광 영상기반 능동 거리측정 시스템," 한국자동제어학술회의(KACC2009) 부산, 2009.
- Development of Ranging Sensor Based on Laser Structured Light Image vol.21, pp.4, 2015, https://doi.org/10.5302/J.ICROS.2015.14.8028