- Volume 21 Issue 5
- The International Commission on Non-Ionizing Radiation Protection, "ICNIRP statement related to the use of security and similar devices utilizing electromagnetic fields," Health Physics, vol. 87, pp. 187-196, 2004. https://doi.org/10.1097/00004032-200408000-00007
- IEC 62369-1,"Evaluation of human exposure to electromagnetic fields from short range devices(SRDs) in various application over the frequency range 0 GHz to 300 GHz -Part 1: Fields producted by devices used in electronic article surveillance, radio frequency identification and similar systems", 2008. Oct.
- 방송통신위원회고시 제2010-1호, "무선설비규칙", 2010년 1월.
- Y. F. Wong, P. Wu, D. Wong, D, Chan, L. Fung, and S. Leung, "RFI assessemnt on human safety of RFID system at HongKong International Airport", 17th International Zurich Symposium on EMC, pp. 108-111, 2006.
- ICNIRP, "Guidelines for limiting exposure to time-varying electric, magnetic, and electromanetic fields (up to 300 GHz)", Health Phys., vol. 74, pp. 494-522, 1998.
- J. Trulsson, J. Anger, and U. Estenberg, "Assessment of magnetic fields surrounding electronic article surveillance systems in Sweden", Bioelectromagnelics, vol. 28, no. 8, pp. 664-666, 2007. https://doi.org/10.1002/bem.20359
- EN 50357, "Evaluation of human exposure to electromagnetic fields from devices used in EAS, RFID and similar application", 2001. Oct.
- ICNIRP, "Possible health risk to the general public from the use of security and similar devices", 2002.
- 정보통신단체표준 TTAK.KO-06,0231 "인체에 근접하여 사용하는 휴대용 무선통신기기의 전자파 흡수율 측정절차(30 MHz-6 GHz)", 2010.