- Volume 20 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
An Analysis of Kinetic Variables That Affect High Jump Record of Students Who were Majoring in Physical Education
사범계 체육전공 대학생의 높이뛰기 기록에 영향을 미치는 운동역학적 변인 분석
- Cho, Jong-Hee (Department of Physical Education, Graduate School of Korea National University of Education) ;
- Ju, Myung-Duck (Department of Physical Education, Korea National University of Education)
- Published : 2010.03.31
This study aims to comparatively analyze kinetic variables that affect high jump records and thus to provide the basic data for enhancement of physical education teachers' teaching skills and expertise. 10 students who were majoring in physical education in a college of education - five males and five females - were chosen for the experiment in which the 3D image analyzer and ground reaction force measuring unit were adopted. The kinetic variables of the groups, the characteristics and differences were analyzed, and the correlation between each variable and record in each group was examined. The results are as follows: As to the height of center of gravity from one step before stamping to landing, the vertical velocity of the center of gravity at take off, the vertical velocity of the limbs at take off, the angles of the hip joint and ankle joint of the jumping leg, it turned out that male were better than female. As to the angles of the hip joint and ankle joint of the lead leg, female recorded higher values than male. As to the maximum vertical ground reaction force, the maximum horizontal ground reaction force, the vertical impulse, it turned out that male were better than female.
- 성낙준(1991). 포스베리 높이뛰기의 발구름 동작에 관한 운 동역학적 분석. 미간행 박사학위논문. 서울대학교 대학원.
- 이진택, 윤희중, 류재균(2002). 남자 높이뛰기 마지막 3보와 발구름 동작의 운동학적 분석. 한국체육학회지, 41(4), 591-599.
- 이진택(2003). 높이뛰기 우수선수와 일반선수의 도움닫기 경로에 대한 비교분석. 한국체육학회지, 42(6), 985-993.
- Abdel-Aziz, Y. I., & Karara, H. M.(1971). Direct lineaar transformation from comparator coordinates into object coordinates in close-range photogram-metry, Urbana Illinois. 1-19. Falls Church, VA : American Society of Photogrammetry.
- Ae, M.(1990). 주고도와 주폭도의 답절시 신체 각부의 공헌도. Japanese Journal of Sports Science, 9(3), 130-136.
- Bothmischel, V. E.(1990). Model characteristics of the high jump run-up. Modern Athlete and Coach, 28(4), 3-6.
- Conrad, A., & Ritzdorf, W.(1990). Scientific research project at the games of the XXIth olympiad : Biomechanical analysis of the high jump. New Studies in Atheletics, l, 177-217.
- Dapena, J.(1980). Mechanics of translations in the fosbury flop. Medicine and Science in Sports and Exercise, 12(1), 37-44.
- Dapena, J., Feltner, M., & Bahamonde, R.(1986). Biomechanical of High Jump #5(men). Report for scientific services project(USOC/TAC).
- Dapena, J., & Chung, C. S.(1988). Vertical and radial motion of the body during the take-off phase of high jumping. Medicine and Science in Sports and Exercise, 20(2), 290-302. https://doi.org/10.1249/00005768-198806000-00014
- Dapena, J.(1988). Biomechanical analysis of the Fosbury Flop, Part I. Track Technique, 104, 3307-3317.
- Doherty, K.(1980). Track and Field Omnibook. New york : Tafnews Press.
- Ecker, T.(1976). Track and field - technique through dynamics. Tafnews Press, Los Altos, Ca.
- Hackett, B.(1987). The high jump approach. Track & Field Quarterly Review, 87(4), 33-35.
- Hay, J. G., & Reid, J. G.(1982). The Anatomical and Mechanical Bases of Human Motion : Englewood Cliffs, N. J. Prentice Hall, Inc.
- Hay, J. G.(1985). The Biomechanics of Sports Techniques(3rd de); Englewood cliffs, Nj.; prentice Hall, Inc.
- Johnston, D.(1988). The Speed/Power Flop - is it a natural?. Track & Field Quarterly Review, 88(4), 19-22.
- Muraki, Y.(1984). Fundamentals of approach running & takeoff. Track Technique, 89, 2843-2845.
- Reid, P.(1986). Approach and take-off for the back lay-out high jump. NSCA Journal, 8(1), 5-9.