- Volume 10 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
Multi-person Multi-attribute Decision Making Problems Based on Interval-valued Intuitionistic Fuzzy Information
- Park, Jin-Han (Department of Applied Mathematics, Pukyong National University) ;
- Kwun, Young-Chel (Department of Mathematics, Dong-A University) ;
- Son, Mi-Jung (Department of Mathematics, Korea Maritime University)
- Received : 2010.10.07
- Accepted : 2010.12.02
- Published : 2010.12.25
Based on the interval-valued intuitionistic fuzzy hybrid geometric (IIFHG) operator and the interval-valued intuitionistic fuzzy weighted geometric (IIFWG) operator, we investigate the group decision making problems in which all the information provided by the decision-makers is presented as interval-valued in tuitionistic fuzzy decision matrices where each of the elements is characterized by interval-valued intuitionistic fuzzy numbers, and the information about attribute weights is partially known. Anumerical example is used to illustrate the applicability of the proposed approach.
Interval-valued intuitionistic fuzzy sets;IIFHG operator;IIFWG operator;score function;multi-person multi-attribute decision making
Supported by : Dong-A University
- K. Atanassovand G. Gargov, “Interval-valued intuitionistic fuzzysets,” Fuzzy Sets Sys., vol.31,pp.343-349, 1989. https://doi.org/10.1016/0165-0114(89)90205-4
- K. Atanassov, “Operators over interval-valued intuitionistic fuzzy sets,” Fuzzy Sets Sys., vol.64,pp.159-174, 1994. https://doi.org/10.1016/0165-0114(94)90331-X
- H. Bustince and P. Burillo, “Correlation of interval-valued intuitionistic fuzzy sets,” Fuzzy Sets Sys., vol. 74, pp.237-244,1995. https://doi.org/10.1016/0165-0114(94)00343-6
- G. Deschrijver and E.E.Kerre, “On the relationship betwe en some extensions of fuzzy set theory,” Fuzzy Sets Sys., vol.133,pp.227-235,2003. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0165-0114(02)00127-6
- D.H. Hong, “A note on correlation of interval-valued intuitionistic fuzzy sets,” Fuzzy Sets Sys., vol.95,pp. 113-117, 1998. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0165-0114(96)00311-9
- S.H. Kim and B.S.Ahn, “Interactive group decision making procedure under incomplete information,” European J. Operational Research, vol.116, pp. 498-507,1999. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0377-2217(98)00040-X
- S.H. Kim, S.H. Choi and H. Kim, “Aninteractive procedurefor multiple attribute group decision making with incomplete information:Range-base dapproach,” European J. Operational Research, vol.118, pp. 139-152,1999. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0377-2217(98)00309-9
- X.D. Li, S.H. Zheng and F.L. Xiong, “Entropy and subsethood for general interval-valued intuitionistic fuzzy sets,” LNCS, vol.3613,pp.42-52,2005.
- T.K. Mondal and S.K. Samanta, “Topology of interval-valued intuitionistic fuzzy sets,” Fuzzy Sets Sys., vol.119, pp.483-494,2001. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0165-0114(98)00436-9
- M.K. Sayadi, M. Heydari and K. Shahanaghi, “Extension of VIKOR method for decision making problem with interval numbers,” Appl. Math. Modelling, in press, 2008.
- G.W. Wei and X.R. Wang, “Some geometric aggregation operators on interval-valued intuitionistic fuzzy sets and their appication to group decision making,” Proc. 2007 ICCIS, pp.495-499,2007.
- Z.S. Xu, “An overview of methods for determining OWA weights,” Internat. J. Intelligent Systems, vol. 20, pp.843-865,2005. https://doi.org/10.1002/int.20097
- Z.S. Xu, “Methods for aggre gating interval-valued intuitionistic fuzzy information and their application to decision making,” Control and Decision, vol.22,pp. 215-219, 2007.
- Z.S. Xu and J. Chen, “On geometric aggregation over interval-valued intuitionistic fuzzy information,” Proc. Fourth Internationa lConference on Fuzzy Systems and Knowledge Discovery(FSKD2007), vol.2, pp. 466-471,2007.
- Z.S. Xu and J. Chen, “An approach to group decision making based on interval-valued intuitionistic judgement matrices,” System Engineer-Theory & Practice, vol.27,pp.126-133,2007.
- Z.S. Xu and R.R. Yager, “Some geometric aggregation operators based on intuitionistic fuzzy sets,” Internat. J. General Systems, vol.35,pp.417-433, 2006. https://doi.org/10.1080/03081070600574353