- Volume 16 Issue 12
DOI QR Code
A Precise Location Tracking System with Smart Context-Awareness Based-on Doppler Radar Sensors
스마트한 상황인지를 적용한 도플러 레이더 센서 기반의 정밀 위치추정 시스템
- Received : 2010.09.10
- Accepted : 2010.12.01
- Published : 2010.12.01
Today, detecting the location of moving object has been traced as various methods in our world. In this paper, we preset the system to improve the estimation accuracy utilizing detail localization using radar sensor based on WSN and situational awareness for a calibration (context aware) database, Rail concept. A variety of existing location tracking method has a problem with receiving of data and accuracy as tracking methodology, and since these located data are the only data to be collected for location tracing, the context aware or monitering as the surrounding environment is limited. So, in this paper, we enhanced the distance aware accuracy using radar sensor utilizing the Doppler effect among the distance measuring method, estimated the location using the Triangulation algorithm. Also, since we composed the environment data(temperature, illuminancem, humidity, noise) to entry of the database, it can be utilized in location-based service according to the later action information inference and positive context decision. In order to verify the validity of the suggested method, we give a few random situation and built test bed of designed node, and over the various test we proved the utilizing the context information through route tracking of moving and data processing.
Grant : u-사회안전망 구축을 위한 정밀 위치추적 및 기술융합 연구
Supported by : 경기도지역협력연구센터(GRRC)
- P. Enge and P. Misra, “Special issue on GPS: The Global Positioning System,” Proc, of the IEEE International Conf. on, pp. 3-172. Jan. 1999.
- Digital Celluar Telecommunications Systems(Phase 2+); Location Services(LCS); (Functional description) - stage 2, GSM 03.71 version 8.0.0 Release 1999.
- J. Werb and C. Lanzl, “Designing a positioning system for finding things and people indoor,” IEEE Spectrum, vol. 35, no. 9, pp. 71-78, Sep. 1998. https://doi.org/10.1109/6.715187
- L. M. Ni, U. Liu, U. C. Lau, and A. P. Patil, “LANDMARC; Indoor Location Sensing Using Active RFID,” Proc. of the IEEE International Conf. on PerCom, pp. 407-416, Dec. 2004.
- P. Enge and P. Misra, “Special issue on GPS: The Global Positioning System,” Proc. of the IEEE International Conf. on, pp. 3-172, Jan. 1999.
- N. Priyantha, A. Miu, H. Balakrishnan, and S. Teller, “The cricket compass for context-aware mobile applications,” ACM MobiCom 2001, pp. 1-14.
- Y. Oh and W. Woo, “User-centric integration of 5w1h contexts for a unified context-aware application model,” UbiPCMM05.
- J. Hightower and G. Borrielo, “Location system for ubiquitous computing,” Computer vol. 34, pp. 57-66, IEEE Computer Society Press, Aug. 2001.
- P. Krammer and H. Schweinzer, “Localization of object edges in arbitrary spatial positions based on ultrasonic data,” IEEE Sensors Journal, vol. 6, no. 1, pp. 203-210, Feb. 2006. https://doi.org/10.1109/JSEN.2005.860359
- Kent K. C. Yu, N.r. Watson, and J. Arrillaga, Fellow, “An adaptive Kalman filter for dynamic harmonic state estimation and harmonic injection tracking,” IEEE, vol. 20, no. 2, pp. 1577-1584, 2005. https://doi.org/10.1109/TPWRD.2004.838643
- L. B. Ruiz, I. G. Siqueira, and L. B. eOliveira, “Fault management in event-driven wireless sensor networks,” Communication of ACM. 2004, pp. 149-156.
- M. J. Yoon and K. H. Yu, “Psychophysical experiment of vibrotactile pattern perception by human fingertip,” IEEE Transactions on Neural System and Rehabilitation Engineering, vol. 16, no. 2, pp. 171-177, Apr. 2008. https://doi.org/10.1109/TNSRE.2008.917286
- Y.-J. Song, S.-H. Han, and D.-H. Lee, “CS-RBAC-based dynamic location privacy protection structure design,” KIPS Proceeding C, vol. 13-C no. 4 pp. 415-426 2006.
- G.-J. Han, “Location-based Services(LBS) of the standardization and research trends,” Information Policy 2003, Winter.
- U.-J. Jeong, H.-S. Yun, and U.-T. Woo, “ubiTrack-based Location tracking method for ubiHome,” KHCI'06, pp. 647-652, 2006.