- Volume 11 Issue 12
This paper is related to the access to the control platform who manages their resources on the virtual environment. The computing performance of hardware supersedes the computing performance human demands. In this case, making the platform on the virtual computing environment has been developed for the usage of computing resource's residues which is available. This virtual computing environment is quite similar with the real environment in aspect of some functions but is quite different with that in aspect of the real configurations. This paper found that the virtual computing environment has another problems besides the problems the real computer might be happening. This paper found that the virtual environment needs the proper control platform. This paper will suggest a control platform for managing the virtual computing environment properly.
- USB Implementers Forum, Inc., USB 2.0 specification, http://www.usb.org/developers/docs/
- Backing Storage for the File-backed Storage Gadget, http://www.linux-usb.org/gadget/file_storage.html
- 유진호, "USB/IP를 이용한 원격장치공유에 대한 연구", 산학기술학회 논문지, 제11권, 제11호, pp.4592-4596, 11월, 2010. https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2010.11.11.4592
- D. Bem and E. Huebner, Computer Forensic Analysis in a Virtual Environment: University of Western Sydney, 2007
- VMWare, "VMWare," 2007; http://www.vmware.com
- VMWare Server, "VMWare Server," 2007; http://www.vmware.com/product/server