- Volume 11 Issue 12
DOI QR Code
Design of Inner Key scheduler block for Smart Card
스마트 카드용 내장형 키 스케쥴러 블록 설계
- Song, Je-Ho (Dept. of IT Applied System Eng. Chonbuk National University)
- 송제호 (전북대학교 IT응용시스템공학과)
- Received : 2010.10.29
- Accepted : 2010.12.17
- Published : 2010.12.31
Security of the electronic commercial transaction especially through the information communication network is gaining its significance due to rapid development of information and communication related fields. For that, some kind of cryptographic algorithm is already in use for the smart card. However, the growing needs of handling multimedia and real time communication bring the smart card into more stringent use of its resources. Therefore, we proposed a key scheduler block of the smart card to facilitate multimedia communication and real time communication.
Smart card;Key scheduler block;Symmetric cryptography;Asymmetric cryptography;Security level
- W. Stallings, Cryptography and Network Security, Prentice Hall, 1998.
- B. Schneier, Applied Cryptography : Protocols, Algorithms, and Source Code in C, John Wiley & Sons, Inc., New York, USA, 1994.
- D. R. Stinson, Cryptography Theory and Practice, Chapman & Hall/CRC, 2002.
- H. Miyano, AMethod to Estimate the Number of Ciphertext Pairs for Differential Cryptanalysis, Abstracts of ASIACRYPT91, 1991.
- 서광석, 김창한, 암호학과 대수학, 북스힐, 1999.
- T. Siegenthaler, "Decrypting a Class of Stream Ciphers Using Ciphertext Only," IEEE Trans. on Computer, Vol. C-34, No. 1, pp. 81-85, Jan. 1985. https://doi.org/10.1109/TC.1985.1676518
- R. Rueppel, "Stream Ciphers," Contemporary Cryptology: The science of Infor. Integrity, New York, IEEE Pres, pp. 65-134, 1991.
- 이병관, 전자상거래 보안, 남두도서, 2002.
- A Design of Protocol Based on Smartcard for Financial Information to Protect in E-payment System vol.14, pp.11, 2013, https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2013.14.11.5872