- Volume 11 Issue 12
DOI QR Code
What kind of specialized services attract patients?
환자유치를 위한 특화서비스에 대한 연구
- Lee, Yong-Woong (Healthcare management, Korea University) ;
- Jeong, Yeong-Sik (Healthcare management, Korea University) ;
- Kim, Yun-Ji (Healthcare management, Korea University) ;
- Baek, Eun-Hae (Healthcare management, Korea University) ;
- Rhee, Hyun-Sill (Healthcare management, Korea University)
- 이용웅 (고려대학교 보건과학대학 보건행정학과) ;
- 정영식 (고려대학교 보건과학대학 보건행정학과) ;
- 김윤지 (고려대학교 보건과학대학 보건행정학과) ;
- 백은혜 (고려대학교 보건과학대학 보건행정학과) ;
- 이현실 (고려대학교 보건과학대학 보건행정학과)
- Received : 2010.06.29
- Accepted : 2010.12.17
- Published : 2010.12.31
Background: Competition among hospitals has intensified, because hospitals and beds are oversupplying and the global medical market has opened in Korea. Method: we developed questionnaires of the patient's satisfaction about 20 items. We surveyed 297 out-patients and 302 in-patients. We analyzed the descriptive statistics and regression by SPSS(Version 17) and Excel. Results: The relations with the patient's loyalty and the specialized hospital service are 1) Recommend to other person: FHR use and the assistant for follow-up treatment were related positively for out-patient and PHR and FHR use were related positively for out-patient. 2) Revisiting: PHR use and the need of an assistant for follow-up patients were related for them and the PayTV were negatively related. Conclusion: FHR, PHR and assistant system for follow-up patient's condition were very useful factors to increase patient's loyalty.
Specialized hospital service;Hospital loyalty;CRM;PRM;PHR;FHR
- Jae-Kwang Yeom, Chang-Yeol Kang, "The Critical factors on Improvement of Medical Institution Competitiveness", Korea Society of Hospital Administration Vol. 12(1), p1-30, 2007.
- An Un-Seok, Choi, Dong-Chun, "A study on the Service Orientation of Medical service Providers", KSMS Vol.6(2) p40, August, 2005
- Mee-Young Joung, Hae-Sool Yang, "Effect of customer value on customer loyalty in primary care: focusing on the mediating role of customer satisfaction", The Korea Contents Association Vol. 8 No. 11 p.225-233. 2008. https://doi.org/10.5392/JKCA.2008.8.11.225
- Soon-Ok Gam, Jyung-Rewng Park, Myung-Joo Kim, Mi-Kyung Lee, Kyong-Hee Shin, "Evaluation of Hospital Food service with patients' Condition", Journal of the Korean Dietetic Association, 13(2):101-102, 2007.
- Han Kyung-il, Kim Bok-Dong, "The effects of Medical Service Market upon the Customer's Choice", p60, 社會科學硏究, Vol.13, 2007.
- Hoon-Young Lee, Kee-Taig Jung, Eun-Kyu Shine, Young-Jun Han, "The Impact of Health Service Quality Factors on Patient's Satisfaction According to Duration of Hospitalization", Korea Society of Hospital Administration Vol.13(3) p45, 2008.
- Mi Ra Kim, Kee Choon Rhee, "Development of Consumer Satisfaction Scale for outpatients' Medical Services", Korean Society of Consumer Studies Vol.14(2) p197-213, June, 2003.
- Center for interoperable EHRs, Director's welcome message [Korea], cited Nov 16, 2008. available from: http://ehrkorea.org
- Hulka, B., Zyzansky, S., Cassel, J. & Thomson. S, "Scale for the Measurement of Attitudes toward Physicians and Medical Care, Medical Care 8", pp429-435, 1970. https://doi.org/10.1097/00005650-197009000-00010
- Ware, J. E. & Hays, R. D., "Methods For Measuring Patient Satisfaction With Specific Medical Encounters", Medical Care 26(4), pp393-402, 1988. https://doi.org/10.1097/00005650-198804000-00008
- Ross, C. K., Steward C. A. & Sinacore, J. M., "The Importance of Patient Preferences in the Measurement of Health Care Satisfaction", Medical Care 31(12), pp1138-1149, 1993. https://doi.org/10.1097/00005650-199312000-00006
- Kane, R. L., Maciejewski, M. & Finch, M. "The Relationship of Patient Satisfaction with Care and Clinical Outcomes", Medical Care 35(7), pp.714-730, 1997. https://doi.org/10.1097/00005650-199707000-00005
- Dongjun Chung, Minsoo Jung, Jin-Ok Byeon, "Structural Modeling of Hospital Facilities, Medical human power, Patient Satisfaction, and Behavior Intention in Health Care Service", Korean Association of health and Medical Sociology, 19(2):151-178, 2006.
- Sung Kwon Bae, Eun Woo Nam, Jae Young Park, "A study on Major Factors on Patient Satisfaction of general Hospitals in Korea - Analysis of factors associated with in Health Service Evaluation Program by the Korean Government", Korea Society of Vol. 10(2), pp.26-44, 2005.
- Choi, K. S., H. J. Lee, C. K. Kim and S.H. Lee, "The service quality dimensions and patient satisfaction relationships in south Korea: comparisons across gender, age, and types of service", Journal of Service marketing, Vol.19(3), pp.140-149, 2005. https://doi.org/10.1108/08876040510596812
- Yu seung-heum, Hospital management theory and practice (1) , Soo Moon Sa:69, 1998.
- Normann, R, "Service Management: Strategy and Leadership in service Business 3rd Edition", John Wiley & Sons, Inc, 2001.