- Volume 11 Issue 12
DOI QR Code
Survey on the Application of Standards and Specifications in Munitions Companies (I)
군수업체에서의 표준.규격 활용실태 조사 연구 (I)
- Choi, Ki-In (Test & Standard Center, Business Support Division)
- 최기인 (한국세라믹기술원 시험표준센터)
- Received : 2010.10.25
- Accepted : 2010.12.17
- Published : 2010.12.31
Based on the survey for munitions companies, we have tried to find current state of the application of Korean military specifications(KDS) and their references for munition products, and how they can be improved for a better management system. On average, Korean munitions companies have 660 of KS, 18 of U.S. military specifications, and 5 of foreign standards, and annually spend about 0.4 million won for KS, but 1.3 million won for foreign standards. In addition, they have emphasized the necessity of the integrated management system for KDS and the related drawings.
Military specification;KDS;Korean industrial standard;KS
- 국방부, 국내.규격조사 분석 최종 보고서, 국방품질관리소, 2002.
- 국방기술품질원, 국방규격 체계정립 및 국제규격 수준화 최종 보고서, 국방대학교, 2008.
- 국방기술품질원, 한국산업표준(KS)과 국방규격의 부합화 연구 2차년도 보고서, 한국표준협회, 2009.
- 한국표준협회, KS 총람 2010, 2010.