- Volume 48 Issue 3
Evaluation of Cleanliness and Jet Forces by Spray-Type Cleaning Agent for Electronic and Semiconductor Equipment
전자·반도체용 스프레이 세정제에 대한 분사력 및 세정성 평가
- Heo, Hyo Jung (Department of Chemical Engineering, Inha University) ;
- Jung, Young An (Department of Chemical Engineering, Inha University) ;
- Row, Kyung Ho (Department of Chemical Engineering, Inha University)
- 허효정 (인하대학교 화학공학과) ;
- 정용안 (인하대학교 화학공학과) ;
- 노경호 (인하대학교 화학공학과)
- Received : 2009.12.22
- Accepted : 2010.02.23
- Published : 2010.06.30
A spray-type cleaning agent in utilizing dust-remover on PCB was chosen to study. In cleaning of electronic and semiconductor equipment, a substrate(IPC-A-36) was used to test the jet forces of the agent. And according to the jet forces time of the cleaning agent, the corresponding moving distances were compared with the spray times, and for the pollutants of iron powder and dust, the cleaning efficiency was tested with the IPC-A-36 by a weight method. The moving distance increased with the spray cleaning time longer. For a spray cleaning time of 3sec, the cleaning efficiency decreased with the amount of dust and the iron powder. It was also observed that the dust was remarkably removed, compared to the iron powder.
Spray-type Cleaning Agent;Jet Force;Cleaning Test
- Shin, J. H., Lee, J. H., Lee, M. J., Hwang, I. G. and Bae, J. H., "A study on the Cleanliness Evaluation Methods for the Selection of Alternative Cleaning Agents," Clean Technol., 15(2), 81-90(2009).
- Lee, H. Y., Han, J. W., Lee, M. J., Park, B. D., Han, S. W., Lee, D. J., Park, S. W., Hwang, I. G. and Bae, J. H., "Effect of Formulation Conditions of Microemulsion-Type Semi-Aqueous Cleaning Agent on its Physical Properties and Cleanliness Performance," J. Korean Ind. Eng. Chem., 14(2), 142-151(2003).
- Shin, J. H., Min, H. J. and Bae, J. H., "A study on Cleanliness Evaluation Methods for the Selection of Alternative Cleaning Agents," Clean Technol., 15(2), 81-90(2009).
- Min, H. J., Shin, J. H. and Bae, J. H., "A Study on the Evaluation of Cleaning Ability Using Optically Stimulated Electron Emission Method," Clean Technol., 14(2), 95-102(2008).
- Bae, J. H., "Alternative Cleaning Agents and Alternative Cleaning Technologies for Replacing CFC," Prospect. Ind. Chem., 8(2), 25-40(2005).
- Kim, J. J., "Etching/Cleaning Process of the ULSI era," Chemical Industry and Technology, 13(3), 240-249(1995).
- Heo, H. J. and Row, K. H., "Cleanliness Test by Spray-Type Cleaning Agent for Electronic and Semiconductor Equipment," Korean Chem. Eng. Res., 47(6), 688-694(2009).