- Volume 46 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
Stabilization of ship's heading in AIS of fishing vessel by a hybrid GPS/EM compass
어선 AIS에서의 하이브리드 GPS/EM 컴퍼스에 의한 선수방위 안정화
- Lee, Yoo-Won (Division of Marine Production System Management, Pukyong National University) ;
- Jo, Hyeon-Jeong (Dept. of Marine Police and Technology, GangWon Provincial Collage) ;
- Lee, Dae-Jae (Division of Marine Production System Management, Pukyong National University)
- Published : 2010.02.28
The ship's heading information of hybrid GPS/EM compass were applied to the AIS of fishing vessel and examined the possibility of accuracy improvement. It is observed 453 each in AIS receiver of land among 3,982 each in AIS Rx/Tx transponder of the test ship at sea, and transmission interval according to the speed of ship is determined the 11.4% good transmitting data of the all information. In results, maximum compass error for the ship's heading of an EM compass was
- Jo, H.J. and Y.W. Lee, 2004. A basic study for utilization of autopilot system using electromagnetic compass in a small fishing boat. Bull. Kor. Soc. Fish. Tech., 40 (1), 54-59. https://doi.org/10.3796/KSFT.2004.40.1.054
- Kobayashi, E., 2004. Outline of AIS equipment. NAVIGATION, 160, 73-83.
- Lee, D.J., 2008. Real-time monitoring of ship's dynamic behavior characteristics by AIS. J. Kor. Soc. Fish. Tech., 44 (3), 218-228. https://doi.org/10.3796/KSFT.2008.44.3.218
- Lim, D.Q., H.I. Shin, D.J. Lee, H.S. Kim, S.J. Kim and Y.W. Lee, 2005. Fishing management using automatic fishing information recording system of fishing vessel. J. Kor. Fish. Soc., 38 (1), 70-77. https://doi.org/10.5657/kfas.2005.38.1.070
- Matsumoto, I., 2004. Introduction of navigation safety measures of Japan coast guard using AIS. NAVIGATION 160, 84-91.
- Mizuno, H., 2004. On the ship-handling training using AIS. NAVIGATION 160, 109-114.
- Shim, W.S. and S.H. Suh, 2000. Analysis of requirements for automatic identification system. J. Kor. Soc. Mar. Envir. Eng., 3 (1), 45-51.
- Shin, H.I., M.K. Bae, D.J. Lee and Y.W. Lee, 2006. Management of coastal and offshore fishing ground using wide-area network of AIS. J. Kor. Soc. Fish. Tech., 42 (3), 179-185. https://doi.org/10.3796/KSFT.2006.42.3.179
- Tateishi, K., 2004. Expectation for introducing the AIS to the pilotage. NAVIGATION 160, 103-108.
- Takeda, K., 2004. Introduction of AIS system to VTS center. NAVIGATION 160, 96-102.
- Yamada, T., 2004. Prospect of vessel traffic survey using AIS. NAVIGATION 160, 92-95.
- Yauchi, T., 2004. Standardization trend for AIS. NAVIGATION 160, 69-72.