- Volume 26 Issue 5
DOI QR Code
The Emission Characteristics of Bio-Diesel Fuel in Heavy-Duty Engine
바이오 디젤 적용에 따른 대형엔진의 배출가스 특성
- Kim, Sun-Moon (National Institute of Environmental Research) ;
- Eom, Myoung-Do (National Institute of Environmental Research) ;
- Hong, Ji-Hyung (National Institute of Environmental Research)
- Received : 2010.04.12
- Accepted : 2010.08.27
- Published : 2010.10.31
Recently, a great deal of attention have been directed to the use of alternative fuels as a means to reduce vehicular emissions. As one of the promising alternative fuels, bio-diesel has advantages of a wide adaptability without retrofit of diesel engine. It is also effective enough to reduce CO, THC,
PM(Particulate Matter);ETC (European Transient Cycle);NDIR (Non Dispersive Infrared absorption);ESC(European Steady-state Cycle);BD (Bio Diesel)
- 김철완(2009) 바이오디젤 연료의 산업 및 기술현황과 미래 시나리오, 한국자동차공학회, Workshop, pp. 64-82
- 김정인(2007) 기후변화에 대응한 각국의 정책 동향과 한국 대기정책의 시사점, 한국대기환경학회 추계학술대회 논문집, 39-40.
- CARB(2006) Biodiesel Retrofit Special Project, 5-6.
- Han, Y.C., J.H. Ryu, Y.S. Oh, H.W. Lee, and H.I. Kang (2000) A exhaust gas study by EGR in heavy-duty diesel engine, Atmospheric Environment, 16(3), 285-291.
- Kim, D.O., D.S. Eom, S.M. Kim, J.H. Ryu, Y.S. Ryu, D.M. Lee, and W.K. Lee (2008) A study on exhaust characteristics of heavy-duty engine by bio-diesel and EGR, Atmospheric Environment, 46, 314-315.
- OECD(2004) Biofuels for Transport, 25-27.
- Ryu, J.H., M.D. Eom, J.C. Kim, T.O. Lee, S.M. Kim, K.H. Kim, and C.S. Jung (2003) A study on the reduction effectiveness of vehicle emission by biodiesel fuel, Atmospheric Environment, 36, 181-182.
- Emission from a Light Duty Diesel Vehicle using a Portable Emissions Measurement System vol.28, pp.1, 2012, https://doi.org/10.5572/KOSAE.2012.28.1.094