- Volume 19 Issue 12
DOI QR Code
The Verification of Application of Distributed Runoff Model According to Estimation Methods for the Missing Rainfall Data
결측강우보완방법에 따른 분포형 유출모형의 적용성 검증
- Choi, Yong-Joon (Department of Civil Engineering, Chungnam National University) ;
- Kim, Yeon-Su (Department of Civil Engineering, Chungnam National University) ;
- Lee, Gi-Ha (Department of Civil Engineering, Chungnam National University) ;
- Kim, Joo-Cheol (Korea Institute of Water and Environment, Korea Water Resources Corporation)
- Received : 2010.09.08
- Accepted : 2010.11.20
- Published : 2010.12.31
The purpose of this research is to understand the change of runoff characteristics by estimated spatial rainfall. Therefore, this paper largely composed of two parts. First, we compared the simulated result according to estimation method, ID(Inverse Distance Method, ID2(Inverse Square Distance Method), and Kr(General Covariance Kriging Method), after letting miss rainfall data to the observed data. Second, we reviewed the runoff characteristics of the distributed runoff model according to the estimated spatial rainfall. On the basis of Yuseong water level station, we select the target basin as Gabchun watershed. We assumed 1 point or 2 point of the 6 rainfall gauge stations in watershed were missed. We applied the spatial rainfall distributed by Kr to Hy-GIS GRM, distributed runoff model. When 1 point rainfall data is missed, Kr is superior to others in point rainfall estimation and runoff estimation of Hy-GIS GRM. However, in case rainfall data of 2 points is missed, all of three methods did not give suitable result for them. In conclusion, Kr showed better applicability than other estimated methods if rainfall's data less than 2 points is missed.
General covariance Kriging;HyGIS-GRM;Missing rainfall data
- 윤강훈, 서봉철, 신현석, 2004, 크리깅 기법을 이용한 낙동강 유역 홍수강우의 공간해석 연구, 한국수자원학회지, 37(2), 223-240. https://doi.org/10.3741/JKWRA.2004.37.3.233
- 이상일, 1993, 임의추출방식 크리깅을 이용한 평균면적 우량의 추정, 한국수문학회지, 26(2), 79-87.
- 이재형, 이동주, 박영기, 1989, 호우의 환상스펙트럼 추정, 한국수문학회지, 22(2), 201-211.
- 최용준, 김주철, 2010, 강우 자료 형태에 따른 분포형 유출 모형의 적용성 평가, 수질보전 한국물환경학회지, 26(2), 252-260.
- 최윤석, 김경탁, 이진희, 2008,유한체적법을 이용한 격자 기반의 분포형 강우-유출 모형 개발, 한국수자원학회지, 41(9), 895-905. https://doi.org/10.3741/JKWRA.2008.41.9.895
- 한국건설기술연구원, 2009, HyGIS Tutorial.
- Abtew, W., Obeysekera, J., Shih, G., 1993, Spatial analysis for monthly rainfall in south Florida, Water Resour. Bull., 29(2), 179-188. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1752-1688.1993.tb03199.x
- Bargaoui, Z. K., Chebbi, A., 2009, Comparison of two kriging interpolation methods applied to spatiotemporal rainfall, J. Hydrol., 365, 56-73. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jhydrol.2008.11.025
- Basistha, A., Arya, D. S., Goel, N. K., 2008, Spatial Distribution of Rainfall in Indian Himalayas – A Case Study of Uttarakhand Region, Water Resour. Manage., 22, 1325-1346. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11269-007-9228-2
- Chow, V. T., Maidment, D. R., Mays, L. W., 1988, Applied hydrology. McGraw-Hill, 110-147.
- Delfiner, P., Delhomm, J. P., 1973, Optimum Interpolation by Kriging, in: Davis, McCullagh, (eds.), Display and analysis of Spatial Data, New York: Wiley, 49-68.
- Delfiner, P., 1976, Linear Estimation of Non-Stationary Spatial Phenomena. Advanced Geostatistics in the mining Industry, Guarascio, M., et al., (eds.) Dordrecht, Holland, D. Reidel, 49-68.
- Matheron, G., 1973, The Intrinsic Random Eunctions and Their Applications, Adv. Appl. Prob., 5, 439-68. https://doi.org/10.2307/1425829
- Rivest, M., Marcotte, D., Pasquier, P., 2008, Hydraulic head field estimation using kriging with an external drift: A way to consider conceptual model information, J. Hydrol., 361, 349-361. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jhydrol.2008.08.006
- Tabios, G. Q., Salas, J. D., 1985, A Comparative Analysis of Techniques for Spatial Interpolation of Precipitation, AWRA Water Resour. Bull., 21(3), 365-80. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1752-1688.1985.tb00147.x
- Villeneuve, J. P., Morin, G., Bobee, B., Leblanc, D., 1979, Kriging in the Design of Streamflow Sampling Networks, Water Resour. Res., 15(6), 1833-40. https://doi.org/10.1029/WR015i006p01833
- Analysis of Spatial Variability of Local Slope by Means of Geographic Information System vol.21, pp.3, 2012, https://doi.org/10.5322/JES.2012.21.3.297