- Volume 19 Issue 12
DOI QR Code
Research for Pyrolysis of Metal Caps
병뚜껑의 열분해에 대한 연구
- Hwang, Jae-young (Department of Chemistry Gyeongsang National University) ;
- Jin, Dal-saem (Department of Chemistry Gyeongsang National University) ;
- Seo, Moo-Lyong (Department of Chemistry and Research Institute of Natural Sciences, Gyeongsang National University)
- Received : 2010.07.26
- Accepted : 2010.11.23
- Published : 2010.12.31
The application of metal caps has been continuously increased as real life are extended. Metal caps is usually made of aluminum and polyethylene(PE) as packing. Since metal caps contain 75% aluminum on a weight basis, metal caps may be a valuable source when these were properly recovered. The recovery methods of metal caps have mechanical peeling and incineration. However these are either hard to apply in some case or environmentally unacceptable. So in this investigation, recovery method of aluminum from metal caps was investigated using pyrolysis. The result shows that pyrolysis temperature and pyrolysis time was
- Flagan, R. C., Seinfeld, J. H., 1998, Fundamentals of Air Pollution Engineering, Prentice Hall.
- 국립환경연구원보, 9, 365-378.
- 심응기 등, 1987, 폐기물의 재생연료화 기술개발 및 환경오염 방지대책에 관한 연구(I).
- 한국비철금속제련협회, 1993, 비철금속회보, 2, 4547.
- 환경처, 1991, 폐기물 회수 및 처리방법에 관한 규정, 환경처 고시 제 91-99호.
- 폐기물공정시험법, 2008, 동화기술, 409.
- Brunner, C. R., 1991, Handbook of Incineraion System, McCraw-Hill.
- Buekens, A. G., Schoters, J. G., 1986, European Experience in the Pyrolysis and Gasification of Solid Wastes, Conservation and Recycling, 9, 3, 253-269. https://doi.org/10.1016/0361-3658(86)90016-0
- Dean, R. B., 1988, Incineration of Municipal Waste, Academic Press.
- Liu, Z., Zheng, Q., Liu, J. Z., 2010, Appliied Physics Letters, 96(20).