- Volume 11 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
Deformation Analysis of Carrier Pipe for Cold Shrinkable Joint
CSJ 개발을 위한 캐리어 파이프의 변형해석
- Lee, Yang-Chang (Dept of Industry Academic Cooperation, DaeLim College) ;
- Lee, Joon-Seong (Dept of Mechanical System Engineering, Kyonggi University) ;
- Lee, Ho-Jeong (Dept of Mechanical System Engineering, Kyonggi University) ;
- Ryu, Jeong-Hyun (ILJIN ELECTRIC Co., Ltd.)
- Published : 2010.01.31
This paper represents the results of study on Extra High Voltage Power Cable Connection System Development. The purpose is to evaluate structural safety by numerical analysis for the relaxation of electric field concentration and by structural analysis of Carrier Pipe for easy installation of High Insulating Rubber Sleeve in the field, which is core technique of connection system. According to the results, the thickness of Carrier Pipe needs at least 9mm by optimization analysis of deformation behavior and insulating design & relaxation of electric field concentration. The result of contraction behavior of the connection part can be demonstrated with the same result of electric field relaxation analysis at the boundary of the electrode inserted into the insulating rubber sleeve.
Cold Shrinkable Joint(CSJ);Carrier;Optimization;Pre-Molded Joint(PMJ);Voltage Power
- H. Kurihara et al., "Development of cold shrinkable joint for 66-kV CV cables," Electrical Review, No. 416, 2000. (in Japanese)
- H. Kurihara et al., "Cold Shrinkable Joint for 66-kV and 110kV XLPE Cables Applied to Practical Transmission Lines," Electrical Review, No. 20, pp. 47-52, 2001.
- Nakamura S, Kuwaki A, Hayashi K, "Development of cold shrinkable joints for 110-230kV XLPE cable," Electrical Review, pp. 186-190, 2002.
- H.J. Lee and J.S. Lee, "Automatic Mesh Generation System for FE Analysis of 3D Crack," 한국산학기술학회논문지 제10권 제9호, pp. 2183-2188, 2009..
- G. S. Che, "A Study on the Heat Transfer Analysis based on Insulation Thickness Variation of Cable Splice Part," 전력전자학회논문집, pp. 246-255, 1998.
- Y. S. Kim, K. M. Shong, S. G. Kim, "The Properties of Dielectric Breakdown and Thermal Stresses below 22.9[kV] Class XLPE Power Cable," 조명.전기설비학회논문지 제22권 제4호, pp. 54-60 2008. https://doi.org/10.5207/JIEIE.2008.22.4.054