- Volume 11 Issue 1
In this paper, an analytical and experimental study is performed in order to determine the effects of interaction between vehicle and bridge superstructure. For this purpose an improved wheel tracking machine and an adequate single span bridge are designed. Results presented in the paper show that wheel tracking machine including moving mass effects can demonstrate more accurate dynamic interaction between vehicle and structure.
Moving mass;Vhicle;bridge;Interaction;Wheel-tracking-machine;Moving mass test
- 김규춘,(1994),"차량통행 및 제동으로 인한 도로교의 동적거동 해석", 고려대학교 박사학위 논문
- 김영진, 조창백, 김병석 (2003), "윤하중 실험장치에 관한 연구", 대한토목학회 정기학술대회 논문집, pp.529-534
- (주)대우건설, 세종대학교, 한국도로공사, (2005),"승용차 전용 조립식 고가도로 건설기술 개발", 건설교통부 건설기술 연구개발 보고서
- Argyris. J.and Mlejnek, H-P. (1991) "Dynamics of Structures", Elsevier Science Publishing. pp. 562-565
- Biggs, J.M (1982), "Introduction to Structural Dynamics", McGraw-Hill, Inc. pp. 315-323
- Fatmir Menkulasi (2002), "Horizontal Shear Connectors for Precast Prestressed Bridge Deck Panels", Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University.
- Fryba, L. (1972), "Vibration of Solids and Structures under Moving Loads". Noordhoff International Publishing
- Issa, M. A.,Yousif, A. A.,Kaspar, I.I. and Khayyat, S.y., "Analysis of Full Depth Precast Concrete Bridge Deck Panels", PCI Journal, Jan-Feb., pp. 74-85, 1998.
- Matsui, S., "Technology Development of Bridge Deck,-Innovations on Durability and Construction-", Journal of Bridge and Foundation Engineering, Vol.31, No.8, pp.84-94. 1997.
- Yang, Y.B.,Liao,S.S. and Lin,B.H., "Impact formulas for Vehicle Moving over Simple and Continuous Beams.", Journal of Structural Engineering, ASCE, vol. 121, No. 11, pp.1644-1650, 1995. https://doi.org/10.1061/(ASCE)0733-9445(1995)121:11(1644)