- Volume 11 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
An Efficient Method of Remote Control for Select Sequence in Process Control
공정제어에서 선택시퀀스를 위한 효율적인 리모트 콘트롤 제어방법
- Kong, Heon-Tag (Division of Computer Science Eng. Kongju University) ;
- Kim, Chi-Su (Division of Computer Science Eng. Kongju University) ;
- You, Jeong-Bong (Division of Electrical & Electronics & Control Eng. Kongju University)
- Published : 2010.01.31
When we design the control system used Programmable Logic controller(PLC), if we program a Sequential Function Chart(SFC), It is easy to understand the sequential flow of control, to maintenance the controller and to describe a program. SFC language is programmed by a single sequence, a select sequence and a parallel sequence. In a select sequence, when the select step is error, the whole process is stopped. If the error step has no connection the whole process, the loss is down when we debugging the program without stopping the whole process. Therefore, this thesis shows the efficient method of remote control for select sequence and we confirmed its feasibility through actual example.
PLC;SFC;Ladder Diagram;Select Sequence;Remote Control
- R.W.Lewis, "Programming Industrial Control Systems Using IEC1131-3", The Institution of Electrical Engineers, 1992.
- M. Zhou and E Twiss, "Design of Industrial automated systems via relay ladder logic programming and Petrinets", IEEE Trans on Systems, Man and Cybernetics -part C ; Applications and Reviews, Vol 28, No 1, pp137- 150, 1998. https://doi.org/10.1109/5326.661096
- 유정봉, "Improvement of Memory Efficiensy in Hierarchical Control Structure described by SFC", 한국산학기술학회 논문지, Vol. 7, No. 2, p126-p130, 2006.
- Giuseppe Casalino, Giorgio Cannata, Giorgio Panin, Adrea Caffaz "On a Two level Hierarchical Structure for the Dynamic Control of Multifingered Manipulation", Proceedings of the 2001 IEEE, International Conference on Robotics & Automation Seoul Korea, 2001.
- Bong-Suk Kang and Kwang-Hjun Cho, "Discrete Event Model Conversion Algorithm for Systematic Analysis of Ladder Diagrams in PLCs" Journal of Control, Automation and systems Engineering, Vol 8. No5, p401- 406, May, 2002. https://doi.org/10.5302/J.ICROS.2002.8.5.401
- G.Frey and L.Litz, Formal methods in PLC Programming, Proceedings for the IEEE Conference on Systems Man and Cybernetics SMC 2000, Nachville, Oct. 8-11, 2000.
- "Programming Manual (SFC)", Mitsubishi, QnA series, 2006.