- Volume 11 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
A Design of Position Tracking System for Moving Targets with Multi-Sensors
다중센서를 이용한 이동표적의 위치추적시스템 설계
- Lim, Joong-Soo (Division of Information and Communication, Baekseok University)
- 임중수 (백석대학교 정보통신학부)
- Published : 2010.01.31
In this paper we present a position tracking system that checks the locations of moving targets in real-time. The system confirms that unknown object invades in watch area using 2 infrared sensors and detect the distance from each sensor to object using 4 ultrasonic sensors, and calculate the position of moving object in x-y coordinate. We specially present an algorithm that decide the location of target in case of target is detected in 2 sensors because of radiation beam width of ultrasonic sensor. We established the algorithm to hardware system and tested the system within a laboratory, and confirmed that the designed system tracked an object exactly in real-time.
Sensor;Ultrasonic;Position tracking;Infrared Sensor;Location
- Kawabata, K. et al. "Distance measurement method under multiple ultra sonic sensors environment" IEEE IECON 22nd International Conference, 5-10 Aug. 1996. PP. 812 - 816 vol.2.
- Bassem R. Mahafza Radar Systems Analysis and Design Using MATLAB(2nd edition), Chapman &hall/CRC, 2005.
- HMOTE-KIT를 이용한 무선센서네트워크 활용, 남상엽 외 1, 2006. 2, 상학당
- 임중수 외, "TDOA 기법을 활용한 ELINT 장비의 방위탐지 정확도 분석", 한국산학기술학회 논문지, 제10권, 11호, pp.3104-3109, 2009. 11. https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2009.10.11.3104
- Wendi B. Heinzelman et al., "An Application -Specific Protocal Architecture for Wireless Microsensor Networks," IEEE Trans. on Wireless Communications, Vol. 1, NO. 4, Oct. 2002, PP. 304-309.
- Ishitobi, M.. et al. "Ripple-suppressed multirate control and its application to a system with an ultra sonic sensor" 42nd IEEE Conference, 9-12 Dec. 2003. PP. 5979 - 5984 Vol.6.