- Volume 11 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
A Study on the Harmonics of Distribution Power System Interconnected with Distributed Generation
분산전원의 배전계통 연계 시 발생하는 고조파에 관한 연구
- Park, Jae-Gyun (Department of Electrical Engineering, Korea University of Technology and Education) ;
- Kim, Jin-Sung (Department of Electrical Engineering, Korea University of Technology and Education) ;
- Oh, Yong-Taek (Department of Electrical Engineering, Korea University of Technology and Education)
- Published : 2010.01.31
In this paper, the analysis of the harmonics of distribution power system interconnected with DG(distributed generation) is simulated by using PSCAD/EMTDC and evaluated the harmonics. The modeling system for simulation is similar to the actual distribution system, and solar power system. The simulation analyses are performed at connection points for each sector. Harmonic standards of interconnection with DG (IEEE Std 1547 and IEEE Std 519) are applied to the evaluation algorithm, converted the simulated data through FFT method, evaluated by THD and TDD separately. The harmonic contents in the case of without DG and each sector with DG are evaluated and compared. The results of evaluation showed the effect that the harmonic contents are appropriated at all sector with DG (without DG) in the distribution power systems but the large induction motor(50KW) is increased the harmonic contents.
DG(Distributed Generation);THD(Total Harmonic Distortion);TDD(Total Demand Distortion);FFT(Fast Fourier Transformation);Simulation;Evaluation;Interconnection
- 오시덕, "분산전원 기술의 현황과 미래", 전력전자학회지, 제8권, 제6호, pp. 11-15, 12월, 2003.
- Alejandro R. Oliva and Juan Carlos Balda, "A PV Dispersed Generator : A Power Quality Analysis Within the IEEE 519", IEEE, 03, pp. 525-530, 2003.
- IEEE-SA Standards Board, "IEEE Standard for Interconnecting Distributed Resource with Electric Power Systems", IEEE, June, 2003.
- 박재균, "분산전원 배전 계통 연계시 고조파 영향 분석", 대한전기학회 하계학술대회, 7월, 2008.
- Paulo F. Ribeiro, Guido Carpinelli, "IEEE Std 519 Revision(The Need For Probabilistic Limits of Harmonics)", IEEE, 01, pp. 809-812, 2001.