- Volume 11 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
A Study on the Drive-less Operating Technology using Communication Based Train Control
무선통신기반 열차제어에 의한 무인운전기술에 대한 연구
- Jeong, Rag-Gyo (Train Control & Communication Research Department, Korea Railroad Research Institute) ;
- Kim, Baek-Hyun (Train Control & Communication Research Department, Korea Railroad Research Institute)
- Published : 2010.01.31
In this paper, we verify the driverless operation possibility of MBS, which could overcome the defects of conventional track-circuit-based FBS, such as additional needs of maintenance and others problems according to short-circuit sensibility and, and which could allow the minimal interval between trains. With MBS, we can expect the reduction of headway, then the increase of transportation demand, and the protection of unnecessary speed variation because it allows the real time detection of train position from central office, and direct transmission of data between preceding trains and the following ones. In addition, it is possible to reduce the number of wayside-equipment substantially, to improve the passenger service, and to the achieve the positive economic effects by comfortable ride.
MBS(Moving Block System);Driverless operation;Train Control;Headway
- 鐵道における無線利用技術調査專門委員會, "鐵道にお ける無線利用技術", 日本電氣學會 技術報告, 第904号, 2003.
- 何久律他, "IMTS用制御コソピュータ信賴性評價", 日本電氣學會 交通.電氣鐵道硏究會, TER-01-38, July 2001.
- David Norris and Stefan Axelsson, "Cost Effective Signalling for Secondary Lines", SIGNAL + DRAFT, April 1999.
- Holm Hofestard Kraftschik and Peter Straubler, "SIMIS FFB from Siemens for the German Railway", SIGNAL + DRAFT, April 1999.
- J. C. Liberti and T. S. Rappaport, "Smart Antennas for Wireless Communication", Prentice-Hall, 1999.
- IEEE, Communications Based Train Control(CBTC) Performance and Functional Requirements, IEEE Std 1474.1, September 1999.
- 정락교, 김영석, "경량전철 목표노선의 운전시격 설정에 관한 연구" 전기학회 논문지, Vol. 35B, No. 1, pp. 8-15, 2004.
- http//www.tsd.org/Railway Technical Web Pages
- E. Nishinaga, J. A. Evans, and G. L. Mayhew, "Wireless Advanced Automatic Train Control", ASME/IEEE Joint Proceedings of the Railroad Conference, pp.31-46, March 1994.
- G. L. Mayhew and D. S. Long, "Contribution of Vehicle Location Technology to Transit Headway Minimization", IEEE Vehicular Technology Conference, pp.356-359, May 1993.
- G. L. Mayhew, J. A. Kivett, J. G. Himes, and J. A. Evans, "Application of Radio Navigation Technology to Advanced Automatic Train Control", IEEE Position Location and Navigation Symposium, pp.217 - 224, April 1994.
- 한국철도기술연구원, 경량전철시스템기술개발사업 2004, 2005년도 보고서.
- IEC 62227 "Railway Applications Automated Urban Guided Transport (AUGT) Safety Requirements(draft)", 2006.3.