- Volume 11 Issue 1
In this paper, structural analysis was conducted by designing a ultra low volume sprinkler applied to spray liquid and applying a ANSYS commercial code for three dimensional finite element method to the ultra low volume sprinkler. Based on this numerical structural analysis, stress, strain and total deformation were obtained and the structure improvement of the ultra low volume sprinkler was made along with improved productivity and shorten design period.
Ultra low volume sprinkler;Structure improvement;Finite element method;Total deformation
- Solidworks User's Manual Revision 3.0, SolidWorks Co., 2006
- ANSYS User's Manual Ver.11.0, ANSYS Inc., 2008.
- 태성에스엔이 FEA사업부, "ANSYS Work brnch", 시그마프레스, 2007.
- William Weaver, Jr. and R. Johnston, "Finite Elements for Structural Analysis". PRENTICE HALL, INC. 1993.
- 이종선, "트레드밀 롤러의 구조/진동해석", 한국공작기계학회논문집, Vol.14, No.2, pp. 62-68, 2005.
- 이종선, "노르딕 기구의 진동해석", 한국산학기술학회논문지, Vol.7, No.5, pp.766-770, 2006.
- James shakelford and William Alexander, "Material Science and Engineering Hand Book", CRC Press, 1994.