- Volume 11 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
Heat Emission Characteristics on Natural Convection Radiator with Various Aspect Ratios in Heating Space
난방공간에서 형상비에 따른 자연대류 방열기의 방열특성
- Sung, Sun-Kyung (Department of Bilding Equipment System Engineering, Kyungwon University)
- 성순경 (경원대학교 건축설비공학과)
- Published : 2010.01.31
The objective of this study is to find heat emission characteristics on the natural convection radiator in a heating system when the aspect ratio of radiator is changed. In addition the computer simulation method is used in order to find the characteristics of heat transfer. When the width of the radiator is long and the height of radiator is short, the temperature difference from the floor level 0.5m to about 2.7m above the floor is small. It shows that thermal environment in heating space is good than the other case. For the future, I hope to compare the results between the computer simulation and experimental method for reliability.
Natural Convection Radiator;Aspect Ratio;Heat Emission Characteristics
- Faye C. McQuiston, Jerald D. Paker, Heating, Ventilating, and Air Conditioning, Wiley, pp 140-181, 1994.
- 성순경, 난방설비, 세진사, p26, p113-115, 2007.
- 최정민, 김용이, 박효석, "교실 규모에 따른 난방공조 환경 평가에 관한 연구", 대한설비공학회 논문집, 제15권 12호, pp.1035-1042, 2003
- 일본 공기조화 위생공학회, 공기조화위생공학 편람, p543-544, 1987.
- Walters.K,Fine.R.H, "Performance of radiator and convectors using medium temperature hot water", The journal of environmental sevices, vol 46, No. 549, pp.503-509, 1973
- Yunus A. Cengel, Heat transfer, Mcgraw -hill, p 463-469, 2003.
- 한국산업 규격 KS B 6391, 난방용 방열기, 2004
- Zhiqiang Zhai and Qingyan Chen, "Numerical determinaton and treatment of convective heat transfer coefficient in the coupled building energy and CFD simulaton", Building and Environment, vol 39, pp1001-1009, 2004. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.buildenv.2004.01.023
- Thermal Flow Characteristics of a Hybrid Plant Factory with Multi-layer Cultivation Shelves vol.16, pp.11, 2015, https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2015.16.11.7990