- Volume 20 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
An approach based on the LOWHM and induced LOWHM operators to group decision making under linguistic information
- Park, Jin-Han (Division of Applied Mathematics, Pukyong National University) ;
- Lee, Bu-Young (Department of Mathematics, Dong-A University) ;
- Son, Mi-Jung (Department of Mathematics, Dong-A University)
- Received : 2010.03.04
- Accepted : 2010.03.25
- Published : 2010.04.25
In this paper, we propose an induced linguistic ordered weighted harmonic mean(ILOWHM) operator. The ILOWHM operator is more general type of aggregation operator, which is based on the LHM and LOWHM operators. Based on the LOWHM and ILOWHM operator, we develop an approach to group decision making with linguistic preference relations. Finally, an application of the approach to group decision making problem with linguistic preference relations is pointed out.
- P. S. Bullen, D. S. Mitrinovi and P. M. Vasi, Means and their inequalities, The Netherlands, Reidel, 1988.
- M. Delgado, J. L. Verdegay and M. A. Vila, "Linguis-tic decision making models," Int. J. Intell. Syst. , vol. 8, pp. 351–370, 1993.
- J. C. Harsanyi, "Cardinal welfare, individualistic ethics, and interpersonal comparisons of utility," J. Polit. Economy. , vol. 63, pp. 309–321, 1955.
- F. Herrera and E. Herrera-Viedma, "Aggregation operators for linguistic weighted information," IEEE Trans. Syst. Man Cybern., vol. 27, pp. 646–656, 1997.
- F. Herrera and E. Herrera-Viedma, "Choice functions and mechanisms for linguistic preference relations," Eur. J. Oper. Res., vol. 120, pp. 144–161, 2000.
- F. Herrera and E. Herrera-Viedma, "Linguistic decision analysis: steps for solving decision problem sunder linguistic information," Fuzzy Sets Syst., vol. 115, pp. 67–82, 2000.
- F. Herrera, E. Herrera-Viedma and L. Martinez, "A fusion approach for managing multi-granularity lin-guistic term sets in decision making," Fuzzy Sets Syst., vol. 114, pp. 43–58, 2000.
- F. Herrera, E. Herrera-Viedma and J. L. Verdegay, "A model of consensus in group decision making under linguistic assessments," Fuzzy Sets Syst., vol. 78, pp. 73–87, 1996.
- F. Herrera, E. Herrera-Viedma and J. L. Verdegay, "Direct approach processin group decision making using linguistic OWA operators," Fuzzy Sets Syst., vol. 79, pp. 175–190, 1996.
- F. Herrera, E. Herrera-Viedma and J. L. Verdegay, "A rational consensus model in group decision making linguistic assessments," Fuzzy Sets Syst., vol. 88, pp. 31–49, 1997.
- F. Herrera and L. Martinez, "A 2-tuple fuzzy linguis-tic representation model for computing with words," IEEE Trans. Fuzzy Syst., vol. 8, pp. 746–752, 2000.
- F. Herrera and J. L. Verdegay, "Linguistic assessments in group decision," Proceedings of 11th European Congress of Fuzzy Intelligent Technology, pp 941–948, 1993.
- S. H. Kim, S. H. Choi and J. K. Kim, "Anintractive procedure for multiple attribute group decision making with in complete in for mation: range-based approach," Eur. J. Oper. Res., vol. 118, pp. 139–152, 1999.
- J. H. Park, M. G. Gwak and Y. C. Kwun, "Linguistic harmonic mean operators and their applications to group decision making," submitted.
- J. H. Park, Y. C. Kwun and J. S. Park, "Multiple at-tribute group decision making problems based on fuzzy number intuitionistic fuzzyin for mation," J. Korean Institute Intell. Sys., vol. 19, pp. 265–272, 2009. https://doi.org/10.5391/JKIIS.2009.19.2.265
- V. Torra and Y. Narukawa, In for mation fusion and ag-gregatingin for mation, Berlin, Springer, 2007.
- Z. S. Xu, Uncertain Multiple Attribute Decision Mak-ing: Methods and Applications, Tsinghua University Press, Beijing, 2004.
- Z. S. Xu, "A method based on linguistic aggregation operators for group decision making with linguistic preference relations," Inf. Sci., vol. 166, pp. 19-30, 2004. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ins.2003.10.006
- Z. S. Xu, "An approach based on the uncertain LOWG and induced uncertain LOWG operators to group decision making with uncertain multiplicative linguis-tic preference relations," Decis. Support Syst., vol. 41, pp. 488–499, 2006.
- Z. S. Xu, "Induced uncertain linguistic OWA operators applied to group decision making," Inf. Fusion, vol. 7, pp. 231–238, 2006.
- Z. S. Xu and Q. L. Da, "The uncertain OWA operators," Int. J. Intell. Syst., vol. 17, pp. 569–575, 2002.
- Z. S. Xu and Q. L. Da, "Anoverview of operators for aggregationg information," Int. J. Intell. Syst., vol. 18, pp. 953–969, 2003.
- R. R. Yager, "On ordered weighted averaging aggregation operators in multicriteria decision making," IEEE Trans. Syst. Man Cybern., vol. 18, pp. 183–190, 1988.
- R. R. Yager, "Families and extension of OWA aggregation," Fuzzy Sets Syst., vol. 59, pp. 125–148, 1993.
- R. R. Yager and D. O. Filev, "Induced ordered weighted averaging operators," IEEE Trans. Syst. Man Cybern., vol. 29, pp. 141–150, 1999.
- R. R. Yager and J. Kacprzyk, The ordered weighted averaging operator: Theory and application, Boston, Kluwer, 1997.