- Volume 20 Issue 11
DOI QR Code
Design and Performance Evaluation of MR Damper for Integrated Isolation Mount
통합제진마운트용 MR 댐퍼의 설계 및 성능 평가
- 성민상 (인하대학교 대학원 기계공학과) ;
- 임승구 (인하대학교 대학원 기계공학과) ;
- 최승복 (인하대학교 기계공학부) ;
- 김철호 (한국생산기술연구원) ;
- 우제관 (한국폴리텍II대학 메카트로닉스과)
- Received : 2010.08.30
- Accepted : 2010.10.07
- Published : 2010.11.20
This paper presents design and performance evaluation of magnetorheological(MR) damper for integrated isolation mount. The MR damper needs two functions for the integrated isolation mount. The one is vibration absorption and the other is isolation of vibration transmission. For vibration absorption, the MR damper requires wide damping force range. And for isolation of vibration transmission, the friction of MR damper needs to be eliminated. In order to achieve this goal, a novel type of MR damper is originally designed in this work. Subsequently, the MR damper is mathematically modeled and its damping force characteristics are evaluated. In addition, the vibration control performance of the MR damper associated with the stage mass is evaluated. From the result, this paper evaluates the performance of MR damper for integrated isolation mount.
- Smith, S. T. and Seugling, R. M., 2006, “Sensor and Actuator Considerations for Precision, Small Machines,” Precision Engineering 30, pp. 245-264. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.precisioneng.2005.10.003
- Bringmann, B. and Maglie, P., 2009, “A Method for Direct Evaluation of the Dynamic 3D Path Accuracy of NC Machine Tools,” Manufacturing Technology 58, pp. 343-346.
- Rahman, M., Asad, A. B. M. A., Masaki, T., Saleh, T., Wong, Y. S. and Kumar, A. S., 2010, “A Multiprocess Machine Tool for Compound Micromachining,” International Journal of Machine Tools & Manufacture 50, pp. 344-356. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijmachtools.2009.10.007
- Kato, T., Kawashima, K., Funaki, T., Tadano, K. and Kagawa, T., 2010, “A New, High Precision, Quick Response Pressure Regulator for Active Control of Pneumatic Vibration Isolation Tables,” Precision Engineering 34, pp. 43-48. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.precisioneng.2009.01.008
- Huang, X., Elliot, S. J. and Brennan, M. J., 2003, “Active Isolation of a Flexible Structure from Base Vibration,” Journal of Sound and Vibration 263, pp. 357-376. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0022-460X(02)01057-X
- Hong, S. R., Choi, S. B. and Han, M. S., 2002, “Vibration Control of a Frame Structure Using Electro-rheological Fluid Mounts,” International Journal of Mechanical Sciences 44, pp. 2027-2045. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0020-7403(02)00172-8
- Wang, X. and Gordaninejad, F., 2009, “A New Magnetorheological Fluid-elastomer Mount: Phenomenological Modelling and Experimental Study,” Smart Materials and Structures 18, pp. 095045.
- Seong, M. S., Sung, K. G., Han, Y. M., Choi, S. B. and Lee, H. G., 2008, “Vibration Control of MR Suspension System Considering Damping Force Hysteresis,” Transactions of the Korean Society for Noise and Vibration Engineering, Vol. 18, No. 3, pp. 315-322. https://doi.org/10.5050/KSNVN.2008.18.3.315
- Sung, K. G. and Choi, S. B., 2008, “Optimal Design of Magnetorheological Shock Absorbers for Passenger Vehicle via Finite Element Method,” Transactions of the Korean Society for Noise and Vibration Engineering, Vol. 18, No. 2, pp. 169-176. https://doi.org/10.5050/KSNVN.2008.18.2.169
- Sung, K. G. and Choi, S. B., 2008, “Effect of an Electromagnetically Optimized Magnetorheological Damper on Vehicle Suspension Control Performance,” Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers Part D: Journal of Automobile Engineering 222, pp. 2307-2319. https://doi.org/10.1243/09544070JAUTO901
- Design and Analysis of Above Knee Prosthetic Leg Using MR Damper vol.26, pp.2, 2016, https://doi.org/10.5050/KSNVE.2016.26.2.165