- Volume 10 Issue 9
DOI QR Code
A Plan for Construction of the National Electrical Safety Grid to Prevent the Fires Caused by Electrical Faults
전기화재 예방을 위한 국가전기안전망 구축 방안
- Published : 2009.09.30
In this paper, in order to monitor and manage an electrical risk factor like as leakage current, load current, and arc-fault, a real time monitoring and management system being operated in the ubiquitous environment was developed, and a plan of construction of an electrical safety grid using the system was proposed. For confirmation of usefulness and reliability of the proposed safety system and grid, the developed intelligent panels were applied to 28 Korean traditional houses in Jeonjoo city, and the grid including the panels was operated. If the proposed National Electrical Safety Grid is completely constructed in the houses of general electrical users, the Grid will have an effect on that a main manager on electrical safety transfers from management system by general people to real-time management system by expert. As a result, the electrical fires caused by an over-load, an arc-fault, and an earth-fault will be prevented.
National electrical safety grid;Electrical fire;Aarc-fault
- 임용배, 배석명, 김영석, 박치현, 김기현, 조성원, "영상전류 측정을 이용한 부재수용가의 전기설비에 대한 안전확보 방안", 전기학회논문지, 55P권, 4호, pp. 196-201, 2006.
- 전정채, 전현재, 이상익, 유재근, "일반용 전기설비의 안전관리 문제점 및 개선방안, 한국산학기술학회 논문지, 8권, 3호, pp. 488-495, 2007.
- 한국전기안전공사, http://www.kesco.net/, 전기재해통계정보시스템, 2009.
- 임용배, 정종욱, 정진수, 장보형, 최효진. "부재수용가에 대한 전기안전실태 조사". 한국전기안전공사. 2005.
- 문식, 안상필, 김응식, 김천연, "아크 차단기 개요 및 국제동향", 대한전기학회 하계학술대회 논문지, pp. 765-767, 2003.