- Volume 24 Issue 4
This paper presents a new representation algorithm which computes the representation for elements of a free group generated by two linear fractional transformations and also the justification of the algorithm in order to show how it operates correctly and efficiently according to inputs.
- S. J. Choi, Cryptanalysis of a homomorphic public-key cryptosystem over a finite group, Ph.D. thesis, University of London, 2006
- S. J. Choi, Representation algorithms in some free groups, J. Korea Soc. Math. Educ. Ser. B : Pure Appl. Math. 15 (2008), no. 3, 229–243
- S. J. Choi, S. R. Blackburn, and P. R. Wild, Cryptanalysis of a homomorphic public-key cryptosystem over a finite group, J. Math. Crypt. 1 (2007), no. 4, 351–358 https://doi.org/10.1515/jmc.2007.017
- D. Grigoriev and I. Ponomarenko, Homomorphic public key cryptosystems over groups and rings, Complexity of computations and proofs, Quad. Math. 13 (2004), 305–325
- R. C. Lyndon and P. E. Schupp, Combinatorial Group Theory, Springer, Berlin, New York, 1977