- Volume 34 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
Development of a Rapeseed Seeder Attached to Tractors
트랙터 부착용 유채파종기 개발
- Published : 2009.06.25
Suitable rapeseed cultivation techniques of domestic agriculture are essential for stable security, supply and demand of rapeseed. This research developed a rapeseed seeder for bio-diesel and analyzed the seeding performance improving an existent granule fertilizer applicator. The relational expression of metering groove size and discharge rate per time displayed high correlation with a coefficient of determination of 0.988. Also, the scattering types were analyzed by forwarding speed and discharge rate. Validity application width was decided as 7.0 m by analyzing application uniformity at application widths of 7.6 m, 6.6 m, 5.6 m. All average coefficients of variation values were less than 20%. The best application uniformity was obtained in the condition of a work speed of 1.3 m/s and a sowing rate of 19.0 g/s. It was better average coefficient of variation values under 10% at superposition application of rapeseed seeder. Also, scattering amount rates of right and left were within 0.89
Rapeseed;Rapeseed seeder;Bio-diesel;Paddy field
- ASAE Standards. 2004. S341.3: Procedure for Measuring Distribution Uniformity and Calibrating Granular Broadcast Spreaders. ASABE, St. Joseph, Michigan, USA.
- Lee, C. K., Y. Choi, H. J. Jun, C. S. Lee, Y. J. Kim, S. K. Lee and S. H. Oh. 2009. Adaptability analysis of granule fertilizer applicator for rapeseed broadcasting. Journal of Biosystems Engineering 34(2):106-113. (In Korean) https://doi.org/10.5307/JBE.2009.34.2.106
- Jung, I. G., S. O. Chung, J. H. Sung and C. K. Lee. 2006. Development of map-based variable-rate applicator. Proceeding of the KSAM 2006 Summer Conference 11(2):345-348.
- Kim, Y. J., H. J. Kim, M. Seo and J. Y. Rhee. 2006b. Development of variable rate granule applicator for environment-friendly precision agriculture(III)- analysis of pneumatic conveying system and improvement of fertilizer application uniformity-. Journal of Biosystems Engineering 31(6):482-488. (In Korean) https://doi.org/10.5307/JBE.2006.31.6.482
- Kim, Y. J., H. J. Kim, M. Seo and J. Y. Rhee. 2006a. Development of variable rate granule applicator for environment-friendly precision agriculture(II)- development of pneumatic fertilizer blow head and its application uniformity -. Journal of Biosystems Engineering 31(6):474-481. (In Korean) https://doi.org/10.5307/JBE.2006.31.6.474
- Ryu, K. H., Y. J. Kim, S. I. Cho and J. Y. Rhee. 2006. Development of variable rate granule applicator for environment-friendly precision agriculture(I)- concept design of variable rate pneumatic granule applicator and manufacture of prototype -. Journal of Biosystems Engineering 31(4): 305-314. (In Korean) https://doi.org/10.5307/JBE.2006.31.4.305
- Kim, C. K., J. Y. Kim, S. H. Park, D. K. Choi and T. Y. Kwak. 2005. Improvement research for flooded paddy seeder. 2005. Experiment and Research Report. pp. 149-157. Rural Development Administration(RDA), Suwon, Korea
- Investigation of Centrifugal Rice Seeder for Unmanned Helicopter vol.37, pp.6, 2012, https://doi.org/10.5307/JBE.2012.37.6.335