- Volume 24 Issue 4
This paper presents the safety performance of domestic small-sized construction companies including the characteristic and current status of safety management actions of the firms. Safety performance both at the head office and job sites of each construction companies, which are divided two groups by construction capacity ranking, are investigated. The investigation results on the small-sized construction companies in this study was compared with those of on the large and medium-sized construction companies studied in existing papers. General recognition that there is a wide difference of safety performance among domestic construction companies by construction capacity ranking was companies by this study. Especially, Data analysis shows that the safety performance of the small-sized companies has the larger difference than large and midium-sized companies.
small-sized construction company;safety management;safety performance
- 노동부, 800 대 건설업체의 안전관리 결산: 재해율발표(보도자료), 1999-2001
- 매경 안전환경연구원, 경영안전보건지수(건설업-II), 2000
- 손창백, 이동은, 최승모, '국내 건설회사의 안전관리수준 향상지수 및 특성 분석', 한국안전학회지, 제22권, 제4호, pp. 51-56, 2007
- 손창백, 홍성호, '건설회사의 안전관리수준에 관한비교연구' 산업안전학회지, 제17 권, 제4호, pp. 160-167, 2002
- 한국산업안전공단, 전문건설업종별 재해현황 및 특성에 관한 연구, 2008