- Volume 24 Issue 4
Removal of Amaranth by Activated Carbon Adsorption
활성탄 흡착에 의한 Amaranth의 제거
- Lee, Jong-Jib (School of Chemical Engineering, Kongju National University) ;
- Yoon, Sung-Wook (Innovation Center for Engineering Education, Dankook University)
- Published : 2009.08.30
The adsorption characteristics of amatanth by granular activated carbon were experimently investigated in the batch adsorber and the packed column. The adsorptivity of activated carbon for amaranth were largely improved by pH control, and 94 percent of initial concentration(100mg/L) could be removed at pH 9. It was estabilished that the adsorption equilibrium of amaranth on granular activated carbon was sucessfully fitted by Freundlich isotherm equation in the concentration range from 1mg/L to 100mg/L. The characteristics of breakthrough curve of activated carbon packed column, which depend on the design variables such as initial concentration, bed height, and flow rate, were studied.
- 이훈, '오존을 이용한 염료폐수의 처리에 관한 연구', 석사학위논문, 서강대학교, 2004
- Fukukawa 저, 박영태 역, '활성탄 수처리기술과 관리', 동화기술, p. 69, 2003
- Lee Jong Jib, Yoo Yong Ho, 'Study on Adsoption Characteristics of Tharonil on Activated Carbon Fixed Bed', Jounal of the Korean Society of Safety, 제17권, 제1호, pp. 54-62, 2002
- 식품의약품안전청, '식품첨가물공전', 동원출판사, pp.l82-212, 2002
- Budavari, S., 'The Merck Index', Merck & Co. Inc., 11th ed., p.6l (No.382).
- 하상도, 박기환, 문은숙, 고명희, 류경, 조양희, '색소의 허와 실', 식품과학과 산업, 제38권, 제4호, pp. 105 -112. 2005