- Volume 4 Issue 2
In this paper, an efficient pulse-shaping filter structure for high-density and low-power electronic devices is proposed. The proposed structure is based on polyphase decomposition property and look-up table method. By Synopsys CAD simulations, it is shown that the use of the proposed method can result in reduction in the number of gates by 54% and can reduce power consumption by 9%.
- Bernard Sklar, "Digital Communication Fundamentals and Applications", Prentice Hall, 1998.
- J. Proakis and D. Manolakis, "Digital Signal Processing: Principles, Algorithms, and Applications", Prentice Hall, 1996.
- P.P Vaidyanathan, "Multirate Systems and Filter Banks", Prentice Hall, 1993.
- Lee, Miller, "CDMA Systems Engineering Handbook, Artech House Publishers", 1998.
- In Kang, et al., "Multiple 1:N interpolation FIR filter Design Based on a single architecture", ISCAS 98, Monterey(CA).
- 김명순, 김대익, 정진균, 임명섭, "SSB/BPSKDS/ CDMA를 위한 1:N Interpolation FIR 필터 디자인", JCCI 2000, May 2000.