- Volume 11 Issue 2
A study on hydraulic behaviour and leakage control of segment linings using the numerical method
수치해석을 이용한 세그먼트라이닝의 수리거동과 누수제어 연구
- Published : 2009.06.30
It has been repeatedly reported that a drainage system of a drained tunnel is deteriorated. And consequently the water pressure on the lining increases with time. However, little research on the watertight tunnel was found in the literatures. According to field measurements, leakage of the undrained tunnel has increased with time, which is completely opposite to the behavior of the drained tunnel. It is evident that the hydraulic deterioration of the tunnel lining changes the water pressure on the lining and the amount of leakage, thus the design coneept in terms of groundwater is not maintained tightly throughout the life time of the tunnel. The Segment lining is generally constructed as watertight. However, it is frequently reported that the leakage in the segment tunnel increases with time. It is also reported that the leakage is generally concentrated at the joints of the segments. In this study structural and hydraulic interaetion of the segment lining due to the hydraulic deterioration of the segments and the joints is investigated using the numerical modeling method. An electric utility tunnel below groundwater table is considered for the analyses. The effects of hydraulic deterioration of the segment lining are identified in terms of ground loading, water pressure and lining behavior. A remedial grouting measure for leakage is also numerically simulated, and its appropriateness is evaluated.
- 동아지질, 반석건설, 한국에스이씨(주) (1997), “SEGMENT'', 토목기술자를 위한 쉴드 기술자료(4)
- 신종호, 권오엽, 양유흥, 주은정 (2006), “배수시스템 수리기능저하가 터널구조물에 미치는 영항에 대한 실험적 연구" 한국지반공학회 정기학술대회 논문집, pp.970-979
- 신종호, 신용석, 안상로, 박동인 (2006), “지하수터널수리상호작용에 따른 터널의 장기거동 연구" 한국지반공학회 정기학술대회 논문집, pp. 239-248.
- 이인모, 박영진, 최상순 (2001), "물리적 폐색으로 인한 흙 필터의 투수능 저하", 한국지반공학회 논문집, 제 17권, 제 1 호, pp. 15-24
- 社團法人 日本トンネル技術協会(1985), 鐵道シールドトンネルの漏水對策に關する調査硏究報告書
- EI-Dieb. A. S. (1995), “Water-permeability measurement of high performence concrete using a high-pressure triaxial cell", Cement and Concrete Research, Volume 25, Issue 6, August 1995, Pages 1199-1208 https://doi.org/10.1016/0008-8846(95)00112-P
- Femandez, G. (1994), "Behavior of Pressure tunnels and guidelines for liner design", Journal of Geotechnical Engineering, ASCE, Vol. 120, No. 10, pp. 1768-1778. https://doi.org/10.1061/(ASCE)0733-9410(1994)120:10(1768)
- Neville. (1995), Properties of Concrete, 4th edition, Longman (publ).
- Potts, D. M. and Addenbrooke, T. I. (1996), “Twin tunnel construction - ground movements and lining behaviour", Int. Sym. on Geotechnical Aspects of Underground Construction in Soft Ground, London, pp. 441-446.
- Potts, D. M. and Zdravkovic (1 999), “Finite element analysis in geotechnical engineering: Theory"， Thomas Telford, London.
- Seoul Metro Corporation (1982), Geological and Geotechnical Site Investigation Report for the Seoul Subway Lines 3 and 4