- Volume 18 Issue 3
We need water equivalent unit data of snowfall for the purpose of forecast and hydrology related research area. This study developed new method of automatic recording snowfall as weight unit. The instrument designed for measuring weight of snowfall by stain-gauge loadcell. Field test of instrument carried out at Daegwallyeong Obs. Station from 22 Jan. to 22 Feb. 2007. During observation period there is 15.3 cm snow depth and 16.0 mm of accumulated water equivalent depth at Daegwallyeong Obs. Station on 13 to 14 Feb. 2007. But the instrument of this study recorded 22.1 mm of water equivalent depth. It is not easy to explain difference between Daegwallyeong and this study. Because this study is only one case of comparison of snow measurement and there is very little amount of snow observation research. The density of snowfall calculated from 0.09 to
- Eriksson M., Halldin S., Kellner E., Seibert J., 1997, New approach to the measurement of interception evaporation, American Meteo. Soc., 14, 1023-1035 https://doi.org/10.1175/1520-0426(1997)014<1023:NATTMO>2.0.CO;2
- 권태영, 함동주, 이정순, 김삼희, 조구희, 김지언, 지준범, 김덕래, 최만규, 김남원, 남궁지연, 2006, 영동대설 예보지원시스템 개발, 대기, 16(2), 247-257.
- 소선섭, 이천우, 김맹기, 2005, 기상관측법, 교문사, 239-240
- 이부용, 박병윤, 1999, 부력추를 이용한 지하수위측정용 센서 개발, 한국농림기상학회지, 1(1), 36-40
- 이부용, 2006, 정밀 강설량계 개발을 위한 연구, 한국농림기상학회지, 8(4), 270-274
- 소선섭, 이천우, 김맹기, 2005, 기상관측법, 교문사, 244-245