- Volume 24 Issue 6
In any form of construction work, it is essential that accidents be prevented at every stage, from foundation preparation to build completion. For this, it is necessary to use models that can assess risk and provide instructions for safe work processes so that the risk of accidents is reduced. Currently, however, very few models can perform these tasks. In this paper, we present a model that assesses risk quantitatively by analyzing the risk factors involved in each stage of construction, such as foundation work, temporary work, structural work, equipment work, and finishing work. The model performs assessment based on examples of accidents and by investigating actual conditions during construction. In addition, we present in this paper a safety management system developed to assess risk during construction and to effectively train laborers.
- 박종근 외, '건설공사의 안전관리정보시스템 개발-터널공사 중심으로-', 한국안전학회, 2008, 8
- Kuhlmann, A, Introduction to Safety Science, Springer-Verlag New York Berlin Heidelberg Tokyo, 1986
- R. Navon, M.ASCE, O.Kolton, Model for Automated Monitering of Fall Hazard in Building Construction, 2006
- 건설안전기술협회, 고층 건축물 공사 안전대책 세미나, pp. 124-128
- 이홍일 외, '2008년 건설경기 전망' 한국건설산업연구원, 2008년 6월
- 박종근 외, '아파트공사의 안전관리정보시스템개발', 한국안전학회 추계학술, 2005, 10