- Volume 19 Issue 6
Effects of the Water Extract of Beef Shank Bones on the Physical and Sensory Characteristics of Cooked Rice for JeonJu Bibimbap
사골 추출물이 전주비빔밥용 밥의 물리적 및 관능적 특성에 미치는 영향
- Yoon, Gye-Soon (Dept. of Food and Nutrition, Woosuk University) ;
- Lee, Bo-Soon (Dept. of Food Science and Culinary Arts, Woosuk University) ;
- Park, Ki-Hong (Dept. of Food Science and Culinary Arts, Woosuk University)
- Published : 2009.12.31
The effects of the water extract of beef shank bones on the physical and sensory characteristics of cooked rice for JeonJu Bibimbap were investigated. Five kinds of cooked rice were prepared with 0%(control), 20%, 40%, 60%, and 100% of the beef shank bones extract. An increase in the beef shank bones extract concentration was associated with a lower moisture content of the cooked rice. The color(L, b value) of the cooked rice prepared with the beef shank bones extract became gradually darker during storage at
- 농촌진흥청 농촌자원개발연구소 (2006) 식품성분표 제7개정판.
- 전북음식문화연구회 (1997) 전라북도 향토.전통 음식 조리법 표준화에 관한 연구 보고서. 전라북도.
- Bok HJ (2007) The literary investigation on types and cooking method of Bap (boiled rice) during Joseon Dynasty (1400's-1900's). Korean J Food Culture 22: 721-741.
- Bourne MC (1978) Texture profile analysis. Food Technol 32: 62-72.
- Chang MJ, Cho MS (2000) Recognition and preference to Korean traditional food foreign visitors in Korea. Korean J Dietary Culture 15: 215-223.
- Choo JJ, Shin MK, Kwon KS, Yoon GS (1998) Recipe standardization and nutrient analysis of local foods of Cheollabuk-do province (The first report). Korean J Community Nutr 3: 630-641.
- Han YS, Park JY (2001) The microbiological and sensorial properties of frozen bibimbap namul during storage. Korean J Soc Food Cookery Sci 17: 149-155.
- Joo NM, Kennon Lisa R, Sim YJ, Lee KA, Jeong HS, Park SJ, Chun HJ (2001) The perception and preference of Americans residing in Korea for Korean traditional food. Korean J Home Economics Assoc 39: 15-23.
- Kim CS (1996) Degree of retrogradation of non-waxy and waxy rice cakes during storage determined by DSC and enzymatic methods. Korean J Soc Food Sci 12: 186-192.
- Kim IH, Seo KM (2007) The analysis of Korean traditional color range of Obangsak through Bibimbab colors. The Korean J Culinary Res 13: 12-19.
- Kim JH, Cho SH, Seong PN, Hah KH, Jeong JH, Lim DO, Park BY, Lee JM, Kim DH, Ahn CN (2007) Effect of maturity scores and number of extractions on the chemical properties of water extract from Hanwoo shank bones. Korean J Food Sci Ani Resour 27: 446-468.
- Kim JH, Lee JM, Park BY, Cho SH, Yoo YM, Kim HK, Kim YK (1999) Effect of portion and times of extraction of shank bone from Hanwoo bull on physicochemical and sensory characteristics of Komtang. Korean J Food Sci Ani Resour 19: 253-259.
- Kim KJ, Kang SH, Kwag YJ (1991) Rheological evaluation of cooked rice with milk. Korean J Soc Food Sci 7: 71-86.
- Kim US, Yoon HK, Koo SJ (2004) Electron donating ability and nitrite scavenging activity of materials in a traditional one-dish meal (Bibimbab). Korean J Soc Food Cookery Sci 20: 677-683.
- Lee KJ, Cho MS (2008) Content analysis of the New York Times on Korean Restaurants from 1980 to 2005. Food Service Management Society of Korea 11: 281-306.
- Na HJ, Ryu DK, Lee YG, Oh YT, An GW (2009) Effect of lowered and cycled storage temperature of rice cooker. J Korean Soc Food Sci Nutr 38: 958-963. https://doi.org/10.3746/jkfn.2009.38.7.958
- Park YO, Lim HS, Effects of the extract of bamboo (Sasa borealis) leaves on the physical and sensory characteristics of cooked rice (2007). J Korean Soc Food Sci Nutr 36: 908-914. https://doi.org/10.3746/jkfn.2007.36.7.908
- Shin DH, Lee YW (2004) Effect of green tea power on the sensory quality of cooked rice. Korean J Food & Nutr 18: 266-271.
- Sim YJ, Jung BM, Kim ES, Joo NM (2000) A survey for the international spread of Korean food from the Korean residents in the U.S. Korean J Soc Food Sci 16: 210-215.
- Yang HS, Rho JO (2005) Recognition and preference of native local foods by university students in Chonbuk area. Korean J Home Econ Assoc 43: 49-58.
- Yoo KM, Lee SS, Kim SH, Hwang IK., Lee BY, Kim SS, Hong HD, Kim YC (2005) Characteristics of cooked rice according to different coating ratios of dandelion (Taraxacum officinale) extracts. Korean J Food Cookery Sci 21: 117-123.
- Yoon GS (2001) Effect of partial replacement of rice flour with black or brown rice flour on textural properties and retrogradation of Julpyun, Korean J Home Econ Assoc 39: 103-111.
- Yoon GS, Koh HY (1998) Preparation of waxy barley cake and its quality characteristics. J Korean Soc Food Sci Nutr 27: 890-896.