- Adu-Osei, A., Little, D. N., and Lytton, R. L. (2000). "Structural Characteristics of Unbound Aggregate Bases to Meet AASHTO 2002 Design Requirements." Interim Report, International Center for Aggregate Research (ICAR) Project 502, Texas Transportation Institute, Texas A&M University, College Station, TX, July.
- Huang, Y. H.(1993), "Pavement Analysis and Design", 1st Edition, Prentice Hall, Englewood Cliffs, NJ.
- Kim, S.H. (2004). "Determination of Aggregate Physical Properties and Its Effect on Cross-Anisotropic Behavior of Unbound Aggregate Materials." Ph.D. Dissertation, Texas A&M University, College Station, TX.
- Kim, S. H., Little, D. N., and Masad, E. (2005). "Simple Methods to Estimate Inherent and Stress-Induced Anisotropic Level of Aggregate Base." Transportation Research Record 1913, TRB, National Research Council, Washington D.C, 24-31.
- Kim, S. H., Little, D.N., Masad, E., and Lyton, R. L. (2005). "Estimation of Level of Anisotropy of Unbound Granular Layer Considering Aggregate Physical Properties." International Journal of Pavement Engineering, Volume 6, Number 4, 217-227. https://doi.org/10.1080/10298430500335244
- Kim, S. H., Tutumluer, E., Little, D. N., Kim, N. (2007), "Effect of Gradation on Nonlinear Stress-Dependent Behavior of a Sandy Flexible Pavement Sub grade" Journal of Transportation Engineering, American Society of Civil Engineering, Vol. 133, No. 10, Oct 1, 2007.
- Kim, S. H., Kim, N. (2007), "Micromechanics Analysis of Granular Soils to Estimate Inherent Anisotropy" Journal of Highway Engineering, Korean Society of Civil Engineers, Vol. 11, No. 3. May 2007, pp.145-149.
- Tseng, K. H., and Lytton, R. L. (1989) "Prediction of permanent deformation in flexible pavement materials", Journal of AAPT, Vol. 58, pp. 155-156.
- Tutumluer, E., Little, D.N., and Kim, S.H. (2003), "A Validated Model for Predicting Field Performance of Aggregate Base Courses", Transportation Research Record 1837, TRB, National Research Council, Washington, DC, pp. 41-49.