- Volume 29 Issue 6
The effects of design parameters for small scale hydro power(SSHP) plants due to climate change have been studied. The model to predict hydrologic performance for SSHP plants is used in this study. The results from analysis far rainfall conditions based on KIER model show that the capacity and load factor of SSHP site had large difference between the period. Especially, the hydrologic performance of SSHP site due to rainfall condition of recent period varied in design flowrate sensitively. However climate change gave small effect in load factor of existing SSHP plant. And also, the methodology represented in this study can be used to decide the primary design specifications of SSHP sites.
- 김길호, 이충성, 이진희, 심명필, '경제성분석에 의한 소수력개발의 최적규모 결정 방안', 한국수자원학회논문집, 제40권, 제12호, 2007
- Lee, C. H., Park, W. S., 'A Study on the Optimum Ilesign Flowrate for Diversion Type Small Hydro Power Plant with Tunnels', SHP News, No.4, pp.20-30, Hangzhou Regional Center for Small Hydro Power, China, 1992
- 박완순, 이철형, 심명필, '국내 소수력발전 입지의 개발타당성 분석', 대한토목학회논문집, 제17권, 제II-3호, 1997
- Park, W. S., Lee, C. H., and Jeong, S. M., 'An Analysis of Performance Characteristics for Small Hydro Power Plants', KWRA, Vol.2, No.1, 2001
- 박완순, 이철형, '소수력발전소의 성능예측기법에 관한 연구', 한국수자원학회 춘계학술대회, 2003