- Volume 23 Issue 6
A Study on the Fire Characteristics of Sandwich Panels by ISO 9705 - Full-scale Room Test
ISO 9705 - Full-scale Room Test 시험방법을 이용한 샌드위치 패널의 화재 특성 연구
- Published : 2009.12.31
This paper studied on the fire characteristics of sandwich panels by ISO 9705 test (Full-scale room test). A comprehensive fire characteristics of sandwich panel was analyzed by applying the test result to the classification standard according to EN 13501-1 and Eurefic Research Program. Consequently, glass wool foam sandwich panel proved to be A class, incombustible - EPS Foam and incombustible - PUR Foam sandwich panels was class B. Also, EPS foam and PUR foam sandwich panels was class C because of flashover.
- 한국건설기술연구원, '샌드위치패널의 화재 안전성 연구', 연구보고서(2008)
- 박계원, 임홍순, 정재군, 이길용, 김정욱, 정정호, 이우석, 김운형, '실규모 화재시험(ISO 13784-1)을 적용한 샌드위치 패널 시스템의 연소성능 분류', 한국화재소방학회 논문지, Vol.23, No.2, pp.20-26(2009).
- EN 13501-1:2007(E). 'Fire Classification of Construction Products and Building Elements-part 1: Classification using Data from Reaction to Fire Tests'
- 한국건설기술연구원, '건축용 철강재패널의 표준화 연구', 연구보고서(2006)
- V.P. Dowling, et al., 'Recent Approaches to Regulating the Fire Performance of Materials In Building', pp.24-29, Research paper 1 of fire code research program, Chapter 4, CSIRO Division of Building Construction and Engineering, Australia (1995)
- ISO 9705:1993(E), 'Fire Tests - Fullscale Room Test for Surface Products'
- V. Babrauskas and S.J. Grayson 'Heat Release in Fires', Elsevier(1992)
- NFPA 286, 'Standard Methods of Fire Tests for Contribution of Wall and Ceiling Interior Fished to Room Fire Growth'
- James G. Quintiere, 'Principles of Fire Behavior', Delmar Publishers, pp.159-161(1998)