- Volume 13 Issue 12
This paper presents the backplane effects due to a rectangular aperture size for two-wire transmission line with equal line length crossing the changeable rectangular aperture in an infinite ground backplane. It is used to determine the characteristics of the backplane insertion loss of the transmission line from the load section in accordance with the backplane aperture size. The results show that the insertion gain and insertion loss are obtained for the specific frequency range when the transmission line is closed to the backplane aperture size. The insertion loss is decreased that the aperture horizontal length and vertical length is more than a=50 mm and b=20 mm. The measurements of insertion loss are performed to verify the theoretical analysis.
- R. Lee, D. G. Dudley, and K. F. Casey, 'Electromagnetic coupling by a wire through a circular aperture in an infinite planar screen,' J. Electromag. Waves Appl., vol. 3, no. 4, pp.281-305, 1989
- J. E. Schutt-Aine and R. Mittra, 'Scattering parameter transient analysis of transmission lines loaded with nonlinear terminations,' IEEE Trans. Microwave Theory Tech., vol. 36, pp.529-536, Mar. 1988 https://doi.org/10.1109/22.3545
- F. G. Canavero, V. Daniele, and R. D. Graglia, 'Spectral theory of transmission lines in presece of external electromagnetic sources,' Electromag., Special Issue on 'Electromagnetic Coupling to Transmission Lines,' vol. 8, pp.125-157, 1988
- 정성우, 김기채, '백 플레인의 개구를 통과하는 길이가 다른 전송 선로의 삽입 손실 특성', 한국전자파학회논문지,제19권 제2호, pp.237-243, 2008 https://doi.org/10.5515/KJKIEES.2008.19.2.237
- V. Daniele, M. Gilli, and S. Pignari, 'EMC prediction model of a single wire transmission line crossing a circular aperture in a planar screen,' IEEE Trans. on Electromagnetic Compt, vol. 38 , No. 2, pp.117-126, May 1996 https://doi.org/10.1109/15.494614
- Carl T. A. Johnk, Engineering Electromagnetic Fields and Waves, 2nd Wiley, 1988