- Volume 9 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
Design of Open Framework Module for ASP Development System
ASP 시스템 개발을 위한 오픈 프레임워크 모듈
- 권영오 (인하대학교 정보공학과) ;
- 김태간 (인하대학교 정보공학과) ;
- 이세훈 (인하공업전문대 컴퓨터시스템과) ;
- 임기욱 (선문대학교 컴퓨터정보학부) ;
- 이정현 (인하대학교 컴퓨터공학부)
- Published : 2009.02.28
This paper propose an expanded ASP exclusive development framework method. We applied a module to the suggested method which suit to develope ASP. Proposed method is a kind of module, which manages MVC develope methodology and treats Query and ASP information as a XML. It has flexibility which meets the client's request quickly. Using inherited base model which previously exist in template source, developer only concerned with development methodology so that they can reduce development time and reinforce a integrity of system. We proposed these improvements as a framework. Experimental results validate our scheme, showing a fewer number of files and a better flexibility than other development method, and also about 29% of program code has been reduced.
Open Software;Open Framework;Spring;Application Service Provider;ASP
- 임춘성, 양정환, ASP 산업의 이해와 전망, 지역정보화, 2000.
- 중소기업 정보화 길잡이, 정보통신부, 2003.
- E. Gamma, R. Helm, R. Johnson, and J. Vlissades. "Design Patterns: Elements of Reusable Software Architecure," Addison- Wesley, 1995.
- M. Fayad, D. Shmidt, and R. Johnson, "Building Application Frameworks," John Wiley & Sons, Inc, 1999.
- Booch, "The Unified Modeling Language User Guide," Addison-Wesley, 1999.
- M. Maurizio, "Framework Based Software Development: Learning as an InvestmentFactor," First Workshop on Economics-Driven Software Engineering Research, EDSER-1, 1999.
- 최범균, 웹 개발자를 위한 스프링2.5 프로그래밍, 가메출판사, 2008.
- 강경수, "결합도가 약한 아키텍처를 위한 대안 기술, 스프링", 마이크로소프트웨어, 2004.